Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to accept
forever-alone-face.png

Willing to except? Heck, I'd be estatic.

My reaction to girls:

girlsmakemenervousp1.gif

ASEXUAL AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

I was gonna ask this girl out next Friday, but my other nerd friend beat me to it. FOREVER ALONE T_T

I'm sorry to hear that, brother. Stay on your toes and be ready to pouce just in case the date didn't go well. There is still hope!

lesson learnt buddy. You snooze you lose.
It wasn't quite as cut and dry as that. I was planning on asking her out during Star Wars movie day I was planning on having this weekend, but the guy I thought was going to ask out Aidan asked out Katie, instead, and just ruined the whole idea. >.>
Willing to except? Heck, I'd be estatic.

My reaction to girls:

girlsmakemenervousp1.gif

ASEXUAL AND PROUD OF IT!!!!
Human Asexuality is a myth. The human animal relies too much on sexual response in social environments. I know 2 guys who claim they're asexual, one of whom is a member of this forum. The first had a bad experience with a girlfriend, and the second got turned down in favor of another guy. Neither said anything about asexuality until right after those events happened, respectively. The first still draws sexually provocative yiff, and the second is still very much attracted to the girl who turned him down. (He also attributes his "asexuality" to the running gag of him getting kicked in the groin all of 8th and 9th grade- Which is false. His balls work fine, according to his twin brother having read his last physical report)

Human Asexuality is a myth. [...] I know 2 guys who claim they're asexual, one of whom is a member of this forum. [...] the second is still very much attracted to the girl who turned him down.

I don't think it's a myth. Sure, your two examples make it look like it's nothing but an excuse forsome kind of "failure", but there are other kinds of attraction besides the sexual one, so it's very possible that your friend is asexual and attracted at the same time.

Human Asexuality is a myth.

From Urban Dictionary:
a person who is not interested in or does not desire sexual activity, either within or outside of a relationship. asexuality is not the same as celibacy, which is the willful decision to not act on sexual feelings. asexuals, while not physically sexual-type folks, are none the less quite capable of loving, affectionate, romantic ties to others.

I've never had a relationship, nor do I want one.

There are hot chicks on here, but they're all out of our respective leagues for various reasons :p

You know, it's odd. Most of the friends I talk to on a regular basis are girls, but I'm always so bad at relationships. You'd have thought, by now, I'd at least have learned how to stay in one. In any case, the friend zone is very real >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back