Undersuit Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFang

Jr Member
I'm a noob at armor making and I was thinking of buying a dive suit, but I want to add some bulk to it because I'm skinny. I'm making Halo Reach armor, so some advice would be thankful. BTW I don't want to spend too much money I'm poor maybe in the $20-30 limit.

in all honesty, for 20 or 30 bucks, just get some underarmor from walmart. If you want something bulkier, go with a pressure suit. They cost $60+. A dive suit will get too hot

There are also paintball protective suits that are perfect for that as well. They have padding and also are made to be breathable.

cant go wrong with black jeans or pants of some kind and a long black sleeve shirt. Then use black pad around your armor.

^^^ what i plan on doing... got gonna make a piece to cover my neck to... either that or paint it...

Well like the paintball suit I mentioned they also make neck protection that could for that as well. I think another good thing to use could be a ski type neck protector as well. They make ones that are thin and come in black, just look for them under military supply sites and you can find what I'm talking about.

Hey since it's halloween soon look at costume stores for face and neck covers and you could use one of those as is or mod it as need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back