1st Attempt at Halo Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All! I just found some sponges that work great for padding your armor. Its like 10 sponges for a $1 and works great! Just going to have to paint them black so that its not bright blue yellow and green showing :p

Well I have pretty much finished my build! I will post pics soon :)

Still have a bit of painting to do but besides that I'm good to go!

Had to build a harness to hold all my pieces in place.

Here are two pics of armor without the cod piece I finished yesterday. And my hand plates

IMG954158.jpg

IMG955214.jpg

I agree with the size of the chest. It is REALLY big. If you can see the gaps between your body and the piece through the arm-holes it should be a tell-tale sign.

Lol you just failed at posting... Thanks for the comments on whether or not it looks good. Everyone that has seen it on me says it looks amazing. I'm not appreciating all this negativity.

Lol you just failed at posting... Thanks for the comments on whether or not it looks good. Everyone that has seen it on me says it looks amazing. I'm not appreciating all this negativity.

Good job, but the chest is.. Massive.. The models were originally made to fit Master Chief's body, and he's 7 feet tall.. You do know that you're supposed to scale it right? And in all Honesty, you build is good, but here's what I would do: scale down the chest, scale down the thighs, and scale UP the calves, and lastly, scale down the codpiece. Hope I helped!!

No one is failing at posting....And I also don't believe anyone is being negative, just some constructive criticism on your build. The build looks great like everyone has said, they are just giving you sizing tips to help you make it even better.

Good job, but the chest is.. Massive.. The models were originally made to fit Master Chief's body, and he's 7 feet tall.. You do know that you're supposed to scale it right? And in all Honesty, you build is good, but here's what I would do: scale down the chest, scale down the thighs, and scale UP the calves, and lastly, scale down the codpiece. Hope I helped!!

Yes that helped

Dude, in all honesty, you have done better than I have, and better than alot of people on the 405th. Alot of people look at WIP's and put their two cents in, but alot rarely ever put their knowledge to work. You have made a suit of armor. be proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back