Agent A's Armor WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Arizona

Hello, Iv been building my armor for a good while now, as you can see. I just never got the time to making an account here to recently. Iv only got 2 problems that none of you can really help with that is, its starting to get cold so my resin not curnig really fast and 2 scaling problems on my helmet that has set me back a little bit. So heres what i got done so far, enjoy! Agent A

114_0195.jpg

114_0201.jpg

114_0198.jpg

114_0199.jpg

114_0197.jpg

114_0196.jpg

I got more resined and pep but they are not really worth looking at right now. We'll get back to that later.

Well normally i would not double post, but the edit function is not working.

Just a quick update, i got the belt done for the most part, just needs silver details. Got my helmet finished peped and resined going to be glassed today with the chest, right bicep and right shin. Still need to finish pep on boots but that wont take long.

P1030278.jpg

P1030277.jpg

P1030276.jpg

P1030275.jpg

For what I can see it look good...(Blackberry). But to edit posts click edit(don't type anything) then goto advanced edit... It works and won't sit there with the loading screen...(Figured I would mention it. Its how I edit.)

Hey,
You're right we used the same pep-file for the helmet. As I can see you got the top-section done alot better than me xD. Great work so far! I really like the paintjob! The weathering fits nicely on black surface :)

Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back