Looking to Comission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Raves

I'm hoping I put this in the right spot - it seemed better than just hitting it down in any of the other forum areas.

So, this July (1-4) is the Los Angles Anime Expo, and I was wondering is anyone out there would be willing to build (for USD) / give some 'rates' on some ideas I've been fiddling with for the Expo.

Carter's Armor

Kat's Armor
--
John-117's Armor

Cortana Body-suit.

It's for me and a friend of mine - we're doing a buddy cosplay. My wallet isn't infinite so I was wondering if anyone out there could give their opinion on if they're interested, some visual samples of their work, and any projected funding I'd need to send. I can pay cash, possibly credit.

Uhm, thank you.

-fingers crossed-

well first off, welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy your stay here :) but it must be brought to your attention, as Juukyuu said, the 405th does frown apon publicly asking about buying, or trying to sell armour or props, usually if any transactions are to be made the 405th asks you to keep your sales private between you and the person the transaction is happening with, at least for now :).

The other reason for this has to do with trust in new members and the Posibility of them being re casters (no i am not implying you are one yourself, howerver you are new here and no one here really knows you so, stick around and post some topics and reply to others so your name is put on the map and people know that they can trust you :) ), once you get your number of posts up to a certain point however, you will gain the ability to access the thread called Classifieds, which is a thread where you can buy, sell, or trade items, props. My recomendation to you is stick around for a while and get your post count up :)

//Jeremy
PS. im not trying to be a jerk about it :) im just letting you know the rules that the 405th have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back