Official Halo: Reach Custom Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang2500

This has been mentioned before during the beta, but I'm not sure if anyone went through with it. Well, I say it's time!

We'll decide who hosts a custom game. We'll then recruit members who want to join.

Post when the game will be, your gamertag, and what you prefer to play. From there the people who want to play can decide the details. Also, if you have a map suggestion, have a link to the download or give a name.

It is also a good idea to post your gamercard so others can see what you're doing at the moment. Go to mygamercard.net to make your own.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamertag: BGrail25
Prefered Game Type: Infection
Usually available: Evenings (All week), Afternoons (Weekends)

Like most people, I love infection. If you need people, I'm there.
I also really want to try out this map I made. If anyone would like to test it with me, reply!
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=4824049&player=BGrail25
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=4824133&player=BGrail25

BGrail25.png

Gamertag: Kupokitty
Preferred Game Type: Forge; Anything that is neither SWAT nor Snipers
Usually Available: Weekday afternoons (4pm Pacific)

If you need someone to help you make things on Forge/ die a lot, feel free to send me a game invite.

kupokitty.png

Rhinoc
GT: xXRhinocXx
Preferred Game type: I play anything really
Usually Available: Weekdays after 4 PM central time, most weekend days... And whenever I am on!

You need someone to woop some butt with you? Get me and I whole heartedly guaranty you wont be satisfied!!!
lol
I may not be the best but I love the game!

xXRhinocXx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamertag: Sithslayer78
Prefered Game Type: Infection, Races, Grifball, Anything, really.
Usually available: Afternoons during the week, and Saturday night

I love playing infection and on custom maps with a bunch of friends! I also love playing on maps that do not involve friendlies killing me for my sniper rifle.
Sithslayer78.png

Gamertag: ShlneSpark
Preferred Game Type: Infection, Swords, Grifball, Slayer (Snipers if on Hemmorhage), but I'll play just about anything that's not Race or Rally or Pro Slayer (I hate the Assault Rifle, and Sprint only is a bit lame.)
Usually on in afternoons.

Gamertag: Templar320
Prefered Game Type: Firefight, Invasion
Usually available: Evenings (Usually after 11)

I'll play anything as long as I get to kill Elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back