Mission Objective: Create Halo Armor by Next Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is my safty gear test, as well as my backup halloween suit if i do not finish my armor in time:
Bio_hazard.jpg
Hahahaha! True, though, it looks more like a costume than what 90% of people around here wear on Halloween...

Ok I havent posted in awhile but here is my update. I currently have finished my helm, both forearms, right shoulder, chestpiece and left shin. COD piece, both thighs and left boot are in painting process, shoulder is in pep'in process, and right shin, boot, and both hand pieces still needa be pep'd. I am doing my build with no bondo, after fiberglassing I sand the resin'd outside, primer, resand, primer and paint. My chest piece attaches together using magnets like so:

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

That last image is of me holding the chest piece by the front in a way that puts the full weight of the back piece to the test on the magnets.

This is what i was able to have ready on Halloween however tho:

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

There might be more halloween one's soon, but im waiting for them to get posted on facebook or something, seeing as how i didnt bring my camera that night. I'll also be posting soon again in about a week with more finished pieces added to the suit.

I have sorta been busy latly with school, and just getting engaged last week, but i dont see much more time till its complete! Oh, ill also have to take picture's of the COD piece tomarrow when i finish painting, I did it in a real unique way that was very cheap but effective, ill have to show it to you guys tomorrow if i get some time.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back