Jun / Reach Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.. Just stopped in to check for questions and send a few responses... Just wrapping up my last holiday project and should hopefully get back to my project and the 405th soon.

Looks great. I've been following this thread for a bit and can't wait till its done. As for the chest piece, I'm going to have to cut the collar out. I't just to tight for my neck, I'll have to look for a foam insert.

Your armor looks great so far man. I'm working on a set of Jun armor too and I can't wait to see what you do with it once it's all pepped.

I'm working on a reach build that I revived from a long time ago and I can't seem to find my left upper arm file. I've checked the reach sticky and some other posts but all I can find is right upper arms. Can someone show me where to get a left upper arm file. Believe me I wouldn't be asking if I hadn't already have looked.

You just have to flip the arm in the pep designer.

I am still alive. Still freezing cold and garage is packed. Soon as I weather reaches a good curing temp and I can get a workbench clear I hope to get all my pep work hardened up and start next stages. Feel bad its all sitting on shelves with no progress.

Haha i was in shorts and tshirt mah man! alright u caught me:) it was 70 yesterday, but thats still hot for the beginnin of march!

Niiiice! Well, if we're talking about weather, Australia is lovely and warm. In our beautiful summer :)
On another note, your Armour is awesome. do you mind if i fly to your house, break in and steal it?

I ended up moving to Seattle and rather than risking getting all my work smashed in the move felt safer to see it past on to a buddy at work with connections.
He had some contacts with a prop maker. So my Armor building is closed for the moment. Hopefully I will have an opportunity to collect on my work in the end.
I learned a lot and while I never ended up with a finished hard armor I felt I made as close to an accurate Jun in pep as possible.
Thanks to all that contributed their pep designs and gave me a winter project to remember. ;)

Sorry to hear that you build is now closed.:(

But I hope you get the bug and try again later. If you do pls. let us know and post allot of pic's :cool

I may be late to the party, but do you have more photos? I'm trying to make my own jun and the reach sniper rifle, but haven't found too many of them to date. Sorry to hear that your build is closed, hopefully you'll be able to revisit it!

Late to the party as well, but dang it looks good! I always liked the detail put into Jun and you clearly did your homework to do the same :p nice work spartan!

Snapchat-7968071680395163018.jpg

My ODST

Snapchat-7968071680395163018.jpg

thanks! Well the actual visor piece is just a plastic soda bottle cut up into 3 pieces. It was totally a pain to bend the middle piece. But the film is just a window film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back