New Paint Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustard Chef

Jr Member
Ok so I was searching the web and it hit me. I am making a spartan right? So why not base it on a real spartan? I found this pic of some details and possible paintjobs:

Pattern.jpg

How cool would one of those be?:D:D:D

You'll be my hero if you paint a Greek Spartan Helmet on your bucket ala P-40 Flying Tigers nose art. :D

It would be tough very tough, but still possible. Im thinking hand painting would be toughest but will have the best results.

Tough for sure, but thoroughly epic. Especially if you carry it through the rest of the armor. And carry a Grav Hammer colored up to look reminiscent of a spear.

It was rather funny to playfully dog on the 300 guys while I was in an ODST group and vice versa. Unfortunately, the two groups never got battle pics :(

You should create a Mk VI build, with ancient greek symbols and patterns on it, and also give it a kind of polished marble look, that would be awesome!

Very interesting idea and it actually wouldn't be all that hard all you would need to do is print the design on card stock or heavy weight paper then cut it out then you have a stencil. From that point on all you would need to do is either spray paint it or air brush it and there you go greek designs that can be duplicated in a timely manner.

That would be an amazing tutorail video. As soon as I start making molded copies of my armor Im trying it! Im thinking greek or hawaiian pattern.

Oh My Goodness. That would be super cool. I think that some of you guys should post some ideas you have and then when Im done Ill choose and it will be epic.

All these paint schemes sound orignal, but I'm not sure how it would turn out full scale on some armor? Could be cool though?

I think it depends on how you would paint it. If I painted it the multicolered greek red and white pattern I think it would turn out looking pink from afar. I dont want a pink spartan.

Do keep in mind that you used 2D surfaces on a 3D object, it would be real sad if you made a mistake with this one... it's going to be EPICNEZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back