just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbox

Jr Member
i have to admit, after a lot of viewings of how-tos on making HALO armor, Iron Man armor and War Machine armor, id have to say the HALO armor looks like a walk in the park compared to any of the Iron Man or War Machine armors. the reason i am saying this is because for a first timer it might be a good idea to try to make a HALO suit before trying your hand at an Iron Man or War Machine armor.

if i had come to this realization about 2 months ago i would be working on a suit of HALO armor and not War Machine, lol. but i must say, i have learned so much by now that i would feel comfortable making anything, but, if you are intimidated by the whole process and dont know what to do or how to start then start with HALO armor.

I think its Definately has something to do with enthusiasm. If you are very happy building Iron man then it will seem that much easier. If you are building something that you dont have fun building then it will take forever. I myself think that building Iron Man would be very cool, but I like building halo armor. Therefore I am building Halo armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back