Props Tactonyx M7 SMG WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude do not change this!!! this is awesome! just finish it off and don't add unneeded things coz it might disrupt its awesomeness! :p amazing work!!

But... But... I wanted to stick a rail and the DMR scope on it, I think the reflex sight on the M7 is uber retarded :(

Hey Tactonyx

first of all your SMG and DMR are amazing!
the look so nice I love them!

I am planning on making an SMG as well but I wanna know how thick is the plastic you used for creating this masterpiece?
please let me know

I use 3 thicknesses of plastic for all of my models: 1,2 &3mm sheets. I use the 1mm to do the detailing and curved surfaces, I use the 2mm for all of the general stuff, and the 3mm has it's own niche's and uses, which there is very little 3mm sheets on my smg.

Thanks again Road Kill

@Loxton117
I'm having some issues concerning the SMG, but as soon as they are all resolved, the M7 will be casted.

Great news everyone! Thanks to Ithica, the SMG will become a reality for those who wanted to get a hold of one. Right now it's in Ithica's possession, waiting to hit the rubber. I'm quite excited, I can finally finish assembling and painting it. Standby for more news...

Bumping a dead thread I know, but such amazing work deserves praise. You've included some very interesting features (the forward grip and stock locking mechanisms in particular) that I've never seen on SMG builds before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back