Halo Legends Prototype W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi guys, something me and a friend have been working on for a while now the 3D model is finally done and I am starting to break down the parts for it. The chest is the file I have right now I get the rest of the files when I pay my guy 55 bucks which I'll have this Monday. I'll be building this with foam board that you can pick up from Wal-Mart it has a layer of paper, then a layer of foam, then a layer of paper underneath, after the main construction is done I'll use some cardboard inside for reinforcement, and I might resin it to fully harden it. Now for the pictures of the current progress the first image is of the Prototype suit from the Anime, the second image is of the Chest and Shoulder parts. The two forearm sections I plan to scratchbuild and I plan to have the gatling gun operational where it will rotate but not fire.
95srjn.jpg

358ysz8.jpg

bguumo.jpg

Wicked!!!! If the files are released then i am SO going to make this!!!

Awesome work on the file Nintendude! can't wait to see more!

just remember that this thing is more elite sized than the MK IV, V, VI. its not going to fit a human normally

this is epic anyways!! i always loved this suit though

that must be hell on the crouch. btw how to you plan on doing the mini MAC canon on his back?

I will be releasing the chest, and the bicep and shoulder parts. The forearms are going to be scratchbuilt. The Mac Cannon and the Rocket Launcher on his back are both going to be scratchbuilt and added to the back. I am planning to add stilts in the legs where my feet will actually be in the knee area toes pointing downward , thank god for ballet classes, so I will be standing about 7 - 8 feet high. I did'nt make the 3D file a friend did it for me.

holy crap some1 is finally attempting this beast. good luck i look forward to seeing it built!

thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see this built another great job dude keepit up

I forgot, is this a Spartan I? And BTW dude, If you get one finished, I'd buy the pep off of you, seriously, this with a custom paintjob would look tight along side a squad of II's in a film!

I forgot, is this a Spartan I? And BTW dude, If you get one finished, I'd buy the pep off of you, seriously, this with a custom paintjob would look tight along side a squad of II's in a film!

Yes this is a Spartan I after I looked it up on a Wiki Artice about it, the pep work is about 1/2 done but I don't sell my files I'll give the peps out free like I give out everything else.

If you need anyone to, I can unfold it :p
Edit 1: Or if anyone else needs to....
Started the leg, almost done, hehe

*Sigh* Clicked on open all edges, couldn't undo -.-
Have to restart....

Cirkob I've already seperated all the files I'll be fully finished unfolding the full suit by tomarrow, but it will be made sort of as templates.

wold the prototype be considered the mark 1? personally i dont think so. BTW another reason it wasn't used was because the planet was about to be glassed and nobody could retrieve it, thus they sent a demolition team in. I will definitely attempt this...in about a year :)

Now my hand is killing me from unfolding this beast I'll be scaling the suit for a person 6 foot tall with a width from shoulder to shoulder for the chest of 22 inches. Here's the chest file unfolded letter size.If somebody could do me a great favor of adding these files to the Halo Pep Wiki that would be great once I have all the files finished. Tomarrow I'll probably build the chest for myself or at least get the parts cut out and throw a picture up if I can build it in a day.
http://www.4shared.com/file/iV5rcIIA/Prototype_Chest.html

Tell you what, I wanna try to make one of these so that it functions like an exo-suit, im not near 6 feet tall, but I'll tell you what, do you remember the guy at comic-con last year dressed up as a tank from L4D? Well he made a huge suit outta chicken wire and cloth and he was only 5ft 6, but appeared at least 6ft 10 in the suit. I wonder if there is a way to do that with this suit? and plus how much of the helmet you got done, that is the coolest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back