Halo Legends Prototype W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...

The Chest and backpack with a little modification could be made into a killer jetpack/backpack attachment for a regular suit.

Well I'm pretty sure I could convert the chest file into just a jetpack that would go over someones shoudlers, it woud'nt look like the Reach jetpack but people would get the idea, also Devilfish101 is currently modelling the helmet, I'm waiting for him so I can unfold it.

Man, that would make a killer juggernaught gametype, bungie could include one of these as a vehicle if they really wanted to. Everyone tries to kill the big heavily armed and supiorly armored individual and get their asses kicked in the prcess

very nice files, can't wait to see this when you finish it, heck i think i found my next project. What type of helmet where you gona use? a Mk6

When I first saw that clip I immediately thought: "405th". It seemed very Gundam-esque and as a fan of both franchises, I thought it was awesome.

when i first saw this thread, i thought Chief's armor from the package, but when I
saw this, this is a heckalotta cooler than that. I mean, Halo's equivalent to War
Machine? yes please!

Can people please slow down so i can finish with my other projects? I have an extreme erg to drop everything and build a full sized suite.

Hi Guys, Im the one who created the 3d model.
Im still waiting for payment as Nintendude is still in the hospital.
Im glad you all like the model though.

the left arm looks like you might have to make an arm extension. I know Indy Mogul recently did a robotic arm build that would work for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back