Is there an official 405th Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolC

I'm finishing up my kids costumes and will bring them to Trick o Treat in 2 weeks. I'm bound to get questions on where I bought the costumes. I could stand and chat with the curious onlookers, or I could direct them to 405th.

I plan to print out cards with 405th address on them and hand them out to anyone who is interested in making their own costumes. Does anyone have official 405th logo that I could use? Infact, I also plan to put a Microsoft Tag image on it. That will help folks who have a smartphone to go to 405th immediately by just scanning the "Tag".

Years ago I asked for the logo of 405th. Today while researching for custom tattoos for my kids, I found this website which also make custom patches. They make sew-on and stickers. They are relatively cheap too. A 2X3 inch size sew-on patch is only $1.80. The only catch is minimum order is 50.

http://24hourwristbands.com/patches/

I was thinking of making some Halo 4 patch and maybe 405th.com logo (with Spase permission of course). Just wondering if anyone is interested. I'm not going to make any money out of this, of course. Just enough to cover the cost.

Years ago I asked for the logo of 405th. Today while researching for custom tattoos for my kids, I found this website which also make custom patches. They make sew-on and stickers. They are relatively cheap too. A 2X3 inch size sew-on patch is only $1.80. The only catch is minimum order is 50.

I was thinking of making some Halo 4 patch and maybe 405th.com logo (with Spase permission of course). Just wondering if anyone is interested. I'm not going to make any money out of this, of course. Just enough to cover the cost.

If you were in the UK Id say 'Im in'...but I think your U.S am I right?

I think this is a sweet idea! I would definitly buy not only one but several 405th patches!

I'd definitely be in for several patches! But at only $1.80/patch, the quality will certainly take a hit. Those definitely won't be 100% embroidered, and that may not even include a nice merrowed border. Both these features make for MUCH nicer patches. Even if they were $4 or $5 per patch, I think most of us would still be highly interested!

I'd definitely be in for several patches! But at only $1.80/patch, the quality will certainly take a hit. Those definitely won't be 100% embroidered, and that may not even include a nice merrowed border. Both these features make for MUCH nicer patches. Even if they were $4 or $5 per patch, I think most of us would still be highly interested!

I agree, Id be willing to pay for postage to UK if the quality was good enough.

I also second this, I wouldn't mind paying a little more for a really nice patch (or two).

This is looking promising, I hope someone is keeping a tally.

I guess the next obstacle is getting permission to create the patch with the intention to distribute it.

Hey, so I sent an email to who I needed to in order to use the logo. Though it's been almost 2 weeks and have heard nothing. Is the gentleman still requesting permission or what's going on?

I guess they are really busy. Me and a few other members were planning on making Midwestern 405TH patches,but haven't heard back yet either, so we will see what happens.

Seth

Sounds like an awesome idea. I'm in, let me know when and where to send something to.

I have a company here where I'm at that I've had patches made before in the past. I'll check with them to see what they'd charge. They took a design that I gave them and did a really good job on it. It was all embroidered except the actual patch backround. It was just on a standard canvas patch backround, but the details were all good and there was no minimum.

I haven't got anything back from anyone. I'm going to see if Carpathiavh would be able to OK it since we only have a day left. I wouldn't be able to get patches, but at least maybe I can get the OK to put it on some cards to hand out Monday night.

__________________________EDIT________________________________

I sent a PM to Carpathiavh. Just waiting on a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back