Reach Armor EVA Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying right now to use gorilla tape to cover the seams, then painting on the plasti dip to cover up any extrusion

I don't have that many big seams so im just gonna try the spray first to see how it will do. I just got get a hold of the spray stuff. I went to like 4 different suppliers that the plasti dip website said it was sold at and they didn't carry it. ih well. plus I want to remake my chest piece cuz I think I made mine a litle too big.

i am trying right now to use gorilla tape to cover the seams, then painting on the plasti dip to cover up any extrusion

I don't have that many big seams so im just gonna try the spray first to see how it will do. I just got get a hold of the spray stuff. I went to like 4 different suppliers that the plasti dip website said it was sold at and they didn't carry it. ih well. plus I want to remake my chest piece cuz I think I made mine a litle too big.

I found mine at ACE hardware. I think they can order it for you there if you want as well.

That looks pretty dang good. I love the LED's in there, really add some life too it. It seems a little too clean though, and I would suggest a neck seal. But that doesn't mean it's any less impressive. Do you have anything else planned now? And again, good job and keep it up.

as I type I am actually remaking the chest cuz I feel this one is a little big. THe one I am working on now is the same size as my Mark VI chest which is scaled perfectly to my size. once Im done with it, I am going to make a collar to cover my neck. Its really clean cuz I suck at making things look worn out and damaged.

Once I am truly done with this suit, I plan on making Mass Effect 2 N7 armor. Thanks for the comment

That looks pretty dang good. I love the LED's in there, really add some life too it. It seems a little too clean though, and I would suggest a neck seal. But that doesn't mean it's any less impressive. Do you have anything else planned now? And again, good job and keep it up.

Bud that looks fantastic, nice to see it painted and wired.

Have you given thought to putting LEDs into the limbs?
And what is the name of the Spray on Plastidip you used and where did ya get it?
I can't remeber if you answered this or not, but how did you get your smoothness again?
I noticed that you have no Ab plate, what happened there?

I have LED's in the thighs, not sure if I'm gonna do the limbs at all. and the spray on Plasti-dip is really called that, Plasti-Dip Spray. I got the smoothness by beveling edges that meet at angles with a sanding wheel. I Realized after I finished the chest that I didn't have an ab plate. the pep file I based my chest off of didn't have an ab plate. Iam currently remaking my chest because #1 I feel the one i made first is a little big and #2 I wanted to make an ab plate but have decided to ad it to my new one.

Thanks for the comment. This is also my first time making anything like this too!

Bud that looks fantastic, nice to see it painted and wired.

Have you given thought to putting LEDs into the limbs?
And what is the name of the Spray on Plastidip you used and where did ya get it?
I can't remeber if you answered this or not, but how did you get your smoothness again?
I noticed that you have no Ab plate, what happened there?

Torres, you thought about doing the Blueriver V3 torso? thats what I'm taking on at the moment. The one you did before did look a little "big chested"
It's lookin nice.

The new chest is actually the same as the old one just at a better scale. The chest I used is from lganderson. Its one he modified from one that rundown and Spartan-029 did

Torres, you thought about doing the Blueriver V3 torso? thats what I'm taking on at the moment. The one you did before did look a little "big chested"
It's lookin nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back