Props Tactonyx M392 DMR

What should Tactonyx's next project be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guy's, though I would ask you to keep your cloths on, as a former lawman, I've seen too many ugly naked people that made me want to dry heave (especially the dead ones! D: )

Wow, I think my jaw just said hi to the core of the world for me....

@Zat German
Right at the moment I'm very busy with a project. Once I get that knocked outta da way I'll PM you some more detailed pics of the schematics

Could I also pleaaaaaase have the schematics? :)

Thanks. Yeah, I'll make them available on the first page of this thread. Probably won't be a while though... Also, can a mod shut down my poll? The voting ended about six months ago. Thanks.

wow the best DMR scratch build i have ever seen great job. how did you get the trigger and charging handle to work like it would in a real gun. i was also wondering what the dimensions (LxWxH)of your DMR are, so i know how long to make mine

Thanks guy's,
@Xziled
The DMR is about 38 inches long, 2 3/8 inches wide and 12 inches tall with scope

Thanks Tactonyx for the measurements quick question how thick is the Sintra PVC you used I only ask because I'm thinking of maybe making mine out of wood. Sorry if it feels like I'm dissecting your build lol I just like to know as much as i can before starting anything really, thanks again

No, it's not a problem, I use 1, 2 and 3mm sheets. I use the 2mm for most of the construction, the 1mm and 3mm wherever it's needed.

Good news everyone. We're in the process of re-molding the DMR so it will have moving parts. Not only that, I've updated the prototype so those of you who wish to stick lights in the ammo counter, may be able to do so now. I did downgrade it slightly, though, I made it so the magazine is friction locked, and the mag release no longer works. I'll get pics of it up when it's finished being molded. Standby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back