Halo reach ma37 assault rifle "life size replica" wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS MY NEW PROJECT I AM WORKING ON.....
ITS THE HALO REACH MA37 ASSAULT RIFLE.:cool

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS SO IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE I FINISH SO PLEASE HAVE SOME PATIENCE. :)

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PHOTOS SOON

whats up everybody........ I am sorry for not posting anything in a while. I had a Internet outage in my area caused by a recent storm. the outage lasted for several days. BUT YEA I AM BACK ONLINE NOW

I will be posting some photos of my progress soon. thanks for your patience

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up everybody :cool

A lot of people messaged me and posted on my thread asking for some photos of my MA37. Thanks for your interest in my project. Sorry i havent posted any photos yet, I am still in the early stages of making this MA37 and am still collecting the necessary supplies. so unfortunately i havent taken any photos because there is nothing to take photos of. unless of course....... you want some AWESOME photos of blueprints, reference screenshots, plastic sheets, card stock, super glue, epoxy, spray paint, air brush paint, Enamel Paints, bondo, epoxy putty, smooth~on, wood, nut & bolts, LEDs, wires, ect.:D

Soooooo. on that note.
I will keep you updated.;)
and hopefully have some photos of something worth taking photos of:p

unless of course....... you want some AWESOME photos of blueprints, reference screenshots, plastic sheets, card stock, super glue, epoxy, spray paint, air brush paint, Enamel Paints, bondo, epoxy putty, smooth~on, wood, nut & bolts, LEDs, wires, ect.:D

I do.

And they're certainly better than no pictures at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back