Can someone cut out my pieces? Read First!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFang

Jr Member
Am I posting this in the right place. Ok I'm a senior in high school and my grades aren't that good so I have put my armor making up so I can focus on school. I just finished my noble six helmet the Mark V helmet but not the entire armor. Cutting the pieces out takes days for me. So can someone cut them out and score them(whatever that means) for me. I'll pay depending on how much you want.

focus on school work and take your time on the armor, unless you're trying to meet a specific deadline. You could also try the foam technique that's gaining popularity. it seems to be less of a giant hassle with folding, just cut it glue it cut it glue it.

If you are looking to have the pieces just cut out I would see about sending a message to Charlieiscool12 to have the parts cut out, he has a machine that does it.

I feel your pain man, but don't worry Halo-ween will come again. Don't loose focus on school, because eventually it'll get you a lot more toys to play with to make some awesome armor. If Charlieiscool12 will do it that's great, but just make sure you focus on what's important. Believe me, I know what its like to be impatient ;) but don't rush it.

i think two bucks a page isn't that bad when it comes to you passing highschool, its not worth failing, trust me i almost did lol, but if money is an issue just work on your armor on the days you dont have homework, good luck man i wish you the best of luck with your armor and school

yeah, 2$ per page isn't that bad at all really. Heck, at that price I may try them out in the near future just to see what kind of results one can get

i can totaly relate to your issue with cutting, it realy is probly ganna be a factor to me failing cause all i do is cut cut cut in class and never pay attention, so rather focus on school ( i shall be doing this, i dont want to do gr.9 again ), but i probly will also get some1 to cut mine.

You can buy a craftrobo, it saves you alot of time per page though I've heard that it may take a very long time to finish a page

Any you have a craftrobo forever. That pep cutting service... the robo will pay for itself after the 100th page.
Honestly, I'd put it on hold. I'm not necessarily allowed to pep anything during school, but I occasionally cut out and score a page, say at the pace of a week. That way, on breaks I build it in no time. School (as much as I hate to say it) comes first. Keeping the parents happy is second priority, and they love good grades.

$200 for something that saves time isn't so much.

Depends on what you have more of: Time or money ;-)

Unlike a cutting mat for 10 $, a 200 $ cutting machine will definitely show when you add up all the money you pumped into your costume.

Thanks I'm saving up my money to get my pieces cut, but scaling is the problem now I don't want my armor to come out too small nor too big. I don't know where to measure from for my Halo Reach Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back