My mark vi armor first attempt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynehead

Jr Member
So this is my first attempt at my armor i have all my left side shoulder/bicep, forarm,and hand plate pep in here are some pics will have updates very soon please leave ideas or comments it really dose make a diff if you do and thanks again

WEEZY

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg

DSCF0571.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg

DSCF0571.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

They look good so far. However, I would recommend that you use the HD forearm since you already use HD handplate. I made the same mistake by using HD and LD armor.

I couldn't find any hd armor other then the chest and hand plate so I used heat I could find. But if you would send me a link to where I could find a hd forearm a d bicep please send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Also I think the hand plate came out just right for my hand once I got it abeles to my hand and resined I will have pics of that soon thanks for the feed back everyone it really dose help during this prosses

I couldn't find any hd armor other then the chest and hand plate so I used heat I could find. But if you would send me a link to where I could find a hd forearm a d bicep please send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Also I think the hand plate came out just right for my hand once I got it abeles to my hand and resined I will have pics of that soon thanks for the feed back everyone it really dose help during this prosses

Try this link.
http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

hey thanks thats the site i got the others from guess i was just BN a compleat noob ond didnt see them there but thanks will be printing them out tonight and working on then very soon thanks again

my hand plates are 85% done now happy with how they came out but the weathering could have gona abit better but for my first time i will give myself a c+. Also i am remakeing my other armor with the hd pep files that i did find and will have some pics up soon please leave comments

WEEZY!!!!!
DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0579.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0579.jpg

so its been a while that i have had time to work on my project but i have been getting back into the motions and now have only a few things left to pep.. I will have pics up vert soon as well!!!!

Ok so herer is a minor update with some pics of what i have got done so far..
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

I also have a helmet done as well but it was my first thing i peped i think it came out well but it was a LD helmet and i also plan on doing it over

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Okay. So I know this is a very old post but I am back into the mix. I have restarted this project for my 9 year old step son. I have very little experience with this craft and he has begun playing the halo series and he remembers me telling him about making (or rather attempting to make) some halo armor. And asked if I would make some for him. I have the helmet pepped, resined, and rondoed. I'm going to try and make some progress this week getting it sanded and smoothed out with bondo. Wish me luck. My pep skill definitely need some work. I am rusty. I'll add some pics as soon as I can.
imagejpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back