Neoproks' 1 week ODST :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArktosPendragon

Neoproks' 1 week ODST (Finished :D)

So...sometime around last Saturday I decided to be an ODST for Halloween (man am I a glutton for punishment :p). I'll be having most of the regular armor pieces minus the helmet.

Three days left (I gotta wear this on Saturday) and I actually think I'm doing pretty well.

IMG_0332.jpg

Right here we have the stomach plates. The left and right sides are just about done (may add some battle damage, idk) and I just have to slap some paint on the center one

IMG_0335.jpg

And here is the pep of one shoulder and chestpiece

IMG_0336.jpg

The thighs (yes I know one piece is missing :p)

IMG_0333.jpg

Now the story behind this one is that back around when Halo 2 came out (soooo long ago amiright?) I was a bored youth and made this one day. Fast forward to now, in a rush to finish in time, I'm actually gonna use it! Don't worry, it'll be silenced.

IMG_0337.jpg

This is a quick scratch build pack.

IMG_0338.jpg

And finally some skateboard pads that will assist me in strapping.

Besides that I have all the belt pieces (cod, hip, and butt pads) and just need to paint them. I also have some gauntlets "resined" (used wood glue ;) ) and have a rig for strapping the chest piece and stomach plates. Tommorow I'm planning on resining and maybe rondoing. Friday will be finishing up from Thursday and painting. Then Saturday morning is strapping.

So, wish me luck on the dang project and tell me what you all think!

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

I'm actually in the same boat as you on this project. You do have way more than I have done and I want to try and get a helmet in.

yea ur going to need all the luck you can get i hope you get it done in time

Ha thanks, I hope so too!

QUAKERS ARE GOOD FOR ONCE!!! Good job and I love the backpack :)

Thanks, I basically just grabbed a lot of boxes out of our recycling bin :p.

I'm actually in the same boat as you on this project. You do have way more than I have done and I want to try and get a helmet in.

Then you'd better get on it! I wish you luck on your project :D

Update: So, I got the thighs resined (drying now), one shoulder rondoed, and the chest piece rondoed. Pics will be up soon.

Finallly Finished!!!

Kitchenshot.jpg

We are ODST, well at least I am...

Ominouslighting.jpg

Ominous lighting!

Had a fun time last night wandering around with friends at this Halloween event. All in all only had one problem with my right shoulder falling off :(. I have learned that rondo is really strong :p, after the shoulder had dropped for the fifth time, it was completely intact and the paint hadn't even been scratched! Now, I'm debating on whether or not to go out tonight.

Kitchenshot.jpg

Ominouslighting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back