MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd point out that that is the left thigh piece, not the right.

Good eye sir! It's actually kinda funny. I put the boot pieces on the right boot(forgetting that the thigh I have done is left). My brother, already getting tire of me putting paper and fiberglass armor on him was getting impatient. So I just said screw it and put it on the right. I wanted the whole leg setup to be together.

Good eye sir! It's actually kinda funny. I put the boot pieces on the right boot(forgetting that the thigh I have done is left). My brother, already getting tire of me putting paper and fiberglass armor on him was getting impatient. So I just said screw it and put it on the right. I wanted the whole leg setup to be together.
Oh, well that makes sense then.

I understand it has been ages and ages since I have updated this thing. But the weather has inhibited me from working on it :(. No worries though, warmer weather will be here soon. :D

I understand it has been ages and ages since I have updated this thing. But the weather has inhibited me from working on it :(. No worries though, warmer weather will be here soon. :D

I know exactly what you mean! I've been scrambling the past few days to get as much work as I can get done outside while the weather is cooperating. It's been warmer lately, but I don't think we've seen the end of the cold, especially at night.

Anyway, so far your Jorge suit looks awesome! Can't wait to see more progress photos.

I know exactly what you mean! I've been scrambling the past few days to get as much work as I can get done outside while the weather is cooperating. It's been warmer lately, but I don't think we've seen the end of the cold, especially at night.

Anyway, so far your Jorge suit looks awesome! Can't wait to see more progress photos.

Thanks man.

Mind if I ask how you scaled your shoulders?

I just went into pep desiner and checked the height on the model. Converted it to inches and judged how big I wanted it and scaled it accordingly.

OMG AN UPDATE!!!

No, I haven't forgot. Now that winter has lifted it's icy grips and the move into my new place has been completed(besides the garage still full of stuff) I am able to start work on ol' Jorge again. Here is an update for you fine people.

I got the rest of the bondo work done of the front of the chest. I also got it painted up, just a fla tclear coat to go. But I will do that later. Here ya go:
Chest15.jpg

Chest16.jpg

Chest17.jpg

Here is me looking all huge and awesome-ish(IMO)
Progress12.jpg

Chest15.jpg

Chest16.jpg

Chest17.jpg

Progress12.jpg

Beautiful work man, Great scaling.

You really captured the "Tank" look because of it. True to the Game.

WOW....How did I miss this one. That chest looks awesome. The detail work is amazing. Scale and sizing is dead on for the over all look. Defiantly adding this one to my short list to watch. Keep us posted, But please try not to make look to bad with all this epic work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back