MC action figures' price stupidity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Shoot me an email with a shipping quote and I'll send the money with the rest that I owe you. lol

GruntOfAction said:
I have an Original Halo 1 Black spartan with shotgun if you wanna trade for an oompa loompa (orange) spartan :D

There is a bit of a price difference in those figures. Loose Orange Spartans go for about two or three times more than a sealed H1 Black MC.

Last edited by a moderator:
PFG said:
There is a bit of a price difference in those figures. Loose Orange Spartans go for about two or three times more than a Loose H1 Black MC.
Fixed it. :p

And im not going to pay that much for a 6 inch tall figure thats guarenteed to fall apart when I get it.

smilie120 said:
WOOOO! I have just pr-orderd my green halo 3 MC figure from Mc Farnle (or whatever)

Woot im getting another Halo 2 disc today after mine dying after 3 years!

orangespartan899 said:
Heres some new pics:

[attachment=192:mini_dew_001.jpg]

[attachment=193:mini_dew_002.jpg]

Tell you what, i'll send you a mountain dew case for free, but you'll have to pay shipping (which may be a lot)...
For a loose halo 1 master chief, it could be anywhere from $20-$50, and there are three different odsts, which one were you looking for?

How big are those warthogs do they sell action figure size wathogs not those mini diecast one's.

Yes, they are the full sized warthogs (about 8in.).

The best bet on finding them would be on ebay, but even there they are getting hard to find for cheap. :cautious:

TheBlue said:
Yup.
I have a Series whatever Green MC. Too bad it's loose :(. I got it before Halo 2 came out...
I am SO going to get ALL of the McFarlane figures...the detail is friggin' incredible...
:D

-Blue
McFarlane's an awesome artist, isn't he? I'm going to try to get all of his Halo figures, too.

W00t! I got my Series 4 Green MC in the mail today! He's pretty, shiny, and....glittery....?

Queen said:
McFarlane's an awesome artist, isn't he? I'm going to try to get all of his Halo figures, too.
W00t! I got my Series 4 Green MC in the mail today! He's pretty, shiny, and....glittery....?

Joyride has glittery plastic lol...

I orederd my Mcfarlane figure about 1 week ago, but then I realised theyre not out till 24/04/2008?!?!!??!?!?!?!!? Will my order still come? Was there any point in pre-ordering it this early? Why do we have to wait so long?

smilie120 said:
I orederd my Mcfarlane figure about 1 week ago, but then I realised theyre not out till 24/04/2008?!?!!??!?!?!?!!? Will my order still come? Was there any point in pre-ordering it this early? Why do we have to wait so long?

What kind of question is that? You have to wait that long because that is how long it will take to have everything prepared and produced, and if you payed for the figures, you will get them... o_O

I have an unopened Halo 2 Series 2 green Master Chief... any idea what it's worth? I had an opened red one... but he's in a heap of trouble for going AWOL :rolleyes

Jim said:
I have an unopened Halo 2 Series 2 green Master Chief... any idea what it's worth? I had an opened red one... but he's in a heap of trouble for going AWOL :rolleyes

AWOL?

Jim said:

$25-30

I have a sealed series 1 Master chief,how much is that worth if I may ask and how much is one worth if the card is damaged?

chiefer said:
I have a sealed series 1 Master chief,how much is that worth if I may ask and how much is one worth if the card is damaged?

Depends on if it is Halo 1 or 2. Halo 1 is going to be about $50-60 and Halo 2 $40-50.

I wouldn't be too concerned about a damaged card. It is very rare that a Halo collector will care about that. The few that do usually have the common sense to make sure it is good before bidding / buying. Always mention that the card is not perfect, though, just so they have no reason to complain about it having damage.

How much would a loose Halo 1 Blue Chief w/ Needler, Sniper, and Pistol, plus a Series 1 Halo 2
Green MC w/ SMG's and Battle Rifle go for?

Looking for above 30$...need to pay off Legendary ;)...

-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back