Need unfolding assistance for Judge Dredd Shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

battman2036

I'd like some help with this one if anyone is able please. this is my design for the eagle shoulder from the Judge Dredd uniform. The unfolding is a bit cumbersome and a bit beyond my ability to make it usable. I would appreciate any help on this. thanks.

here's the link.
http://www.4shared.com/file/1_x5KRbZ/judge_dredd_eagle_shoulder.html

here's the pic:
eagleshoulder.jpg

eagleshoulder.jpg

i've reduced the poly count as suggested in the forums. i have also unfolded and printed the pep file. i'll post images after it has been pepped and begin the process of resin and rondo. wish me luck. this is my first design to build i've attempted. i plan to use the helmet files i found here and may redesign the left shoulder to match depending on how the right turns out.

The file looks pretty nice but if you want a more HD, more movie accurate file I have the Dredd Shoulders and Helmet on the Tamasoft Pep Gallery.

the one on the tamasoft site is nice, but I'm going more for the comic style. i figure it's gonna need some sculpting after bondo but that i can handle. unfortunately i think my scale was about 15% too small. we'll see it should be pepped tomorrow. any suggestions you wanna make or criticisms i'm definitely listening. seen your work. i plan on using the right shoulder and helmet. i've also started a design for a generic judge without the eagle as well and may have to use some of the elements.

@sumofl : thanks. yes the file is mine. it's the third or forth version, i can't remember.

here's the pepped model. i'll be starting the glassing and bondo later. photos are from my cell since i can't find the camera.
2010-11-03210219.jpg

2010-11-03210208.jpg

2010-11-03210129.jpg

2010-11-03210219.jpg

2010-11-03210208.jpg

2010-11-03210129.jpg

Thank you for your assistance. What I was looking for was for someone to help, not to put down others and less if, as you can see, I am new at this. I didn't know that asking for a pep file was such a big deal! Anyone that sees my post can either assist or blow it off. You did neither! Once again, Thank you! Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back