Iron Man Mark III COMPLETED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice dude, you know what you should try for the hands...see if you can make a raise hand switch u know so when you flex your wrist back the light turns on and when you unflex it shuts off...it will save u some battery life...and it would make the suit that much more awesome

good build...I'm thinking about doing one in a child size with some special touches next. I haven't looked at any of the pep files at all. Is it a fairly easy build? I've done 2 pretty good Spartan MK VI suits so far, so I have a bit of experience building small scale pep.

yeah is easy build. My problem is I rush things too much so the surfaces of each part are a bit sloppy. I should have spent more time sanding and getting rid of small dents.

Nice sute. The red color is great. You can always go back and trim and sand some more, but I think it looks great.

Nice sute. The red color is great. You can always go back and trim and sand some more, but I think it looks great.

thanks, But I think I'm going to redo the entire thing. I'm going to try benstreeper's foam method and then use smoothcast plastic to harden. I'm sick of fiberglass (resin,bodyfiller) because it cracks and chips apart way too easy.

Very nice. I'm working on an Ironman helm right now. I've just begun scoring and cutting the pep. I hope mine turns out as nice as yours.

anyone willing to trade an iron man helm cast for a led or fan kit and a license for pepakura designer 3.0.3b the key alone is valued at 38.00 please message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back