spartan wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were suits. ... i got proof!

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

in halo first strike mc said it took three men to suit them but he was able to strip off the top half fo the armor. they where the tradition marine and navy professional dress (like in halo 2) other then that they where camys and a muscle shirt.

im just wanting to make a screen accurate spartan, me, i wanna see if a spartan could have a machine to suit him/her up

From what ive read in the books, like when the Chief was being breifed in an after action report by top brass, they wear the standard naval uniform. If they maintain the uniform standards of today, they will probably be wearing the black service uniform. Probably a more skintight version if most current sci-fi uniforms can be used as a template(haha). They cant be in uniform all the time, even if it was thier second skin as they say.

Whatever the F*** they want lol. Would you tell Master Chief he looked like a tool wearing a Creed shirt? No you would just start learning all the Creed lyrics before he pistol whipped you rofl.

Yeah, in The Flood he wears regular fatigues while Antonio Silva is breifing him. I would imagine that mainly they would just wear what the other marines wear while off duty, albiet alot bigger.

Not sure about this one, but you could checl out the cafeteria scene from the package and make your own designs from there

Whatever the F*** they want lol. Would you tell Master Chief he looked like a tool wearing a Creed shirt? No you would just start learning all the Creed lyrics before he pistol whipped you rofl.

Nah, actually.. I would tell him he looked like a tool. And if he wasn't a tool, he'd agree. :p

and one more thing, does the undersuit of spartan armor...is that all one big piece? like in halo, are the suits just one big part? like how you see carters suit in that "Birth Of A Spartan" thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back