Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I planning to make a Crysis armor, but I have search all over the internet and only found two people. One is making it another completed. I found the helmet file (created by RunDown), Is there any armor file out there? Is there any tutorials about it?

I haven't seen any. I think rundown has a website where he creates pep files. So he could make you file for the rest od the armor.

As for the tutorials, just follow the instruction and thought the armor is not the same, the over-all goal remains the same.

you can actually export the crysis files out of the map editor as a PDO and unfold tehm in pep designer yoursef. i have done this and it works great. the only problem is that everything has such a high polly count it is impossible to actually make one. even just the pistol has about 100 pages when you unfold it

ive only seen 1 finished crysis suit, and it was kind of poorly made,
so best of luck to you in this project, i look forward to seeing someone do it right!

It's pretty good. It's a tough costume for sure. I think the right physique under the costume makes a huge difference for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back