Halo Reach Helmet Variants Modelers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

I was looking around the net until I found this AWESOME helmet called the JFO Variant. I'm pretty sure no one has modeled this but I just wanna make sure.

So the variants:

EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
eod.jpg
eod_cnm.jpg

ONI Operator
operator.jpg
operator_ua_hul.jpg

JFO (Joint Fires Observer)
jfo.jpg
jfo_hul_i.jpg

PILOT
pilot.jpg
pilot_hul3.jpg
]

GUNGNIR
gungnir.jpg
gungnir_hu_rs.jpg

SECURITY
security.jpg
security_ua_hul.jpg

MILITARY POLICE
military_police.jpg
military_police_hu_rs_cbrn.jpg

Also, I did realize something.
Marine Helmet
n:ANd9GcS75SvTcGTeB5vxrk9y4aRrsavAT4TEW5VyGhC0sZmdx2FFx28&t=1&usg=__cbjVBalOpOzyUUO2IqH5SYrrV6Q=.jpg

Compare the marine helmet to the Military Police helmet.

So Modelers, If you could model these, do not put WIPs in this thread. Instead, put a Link to the thread and the link to the file and get unfolders ready.

eod.jpg

eod_cnm.jpg

operator.jpg

operator_ua_hul.jpg

jfo.jpg

jfo_hul_i.jpg

pilot.jpg

pilot_hul3.jpg

gungnir.jpg

gungnir_hu_rs.jpg

security.jpg

security_ua_hul.jpg

military_police.jpg

military_police_hu_rs_cbrn.jpg

n:ANd9GcS75SvTcGTeB5vxrk9y4aRrsavAT4TEW5VyGhC0sZmdx2FFx28&t=1&usg=__cbjVBalOpOzyUUO2IqH5SYrrV6Q=.jpg

the ranking restriction is gone. more helmets were released. btw its not marines anymore its the unsc army in reach.

the ranking restriction is gone. more helmets were released. btw its not marines anymore its the unsc army in reach.

I thought it was Troopers, but I never played reach before so.....
and @Shaymin Sky: I agree, I to am loving the security helmet yet hated the one in Halo 3.

yah i like the security helmet in reach also and i also hated the security in halo 3, i found the EOD helmet so i downloaded it and i tried to open it but it didn't work

yah i like the security helmet in reach also and i also hated the security in halo 3, i found the EOD helmet so i downloaded it and i tried to open it but it didn't work

I'm pretty sure you found it in a Halo Reach reference thread. Those files are RAR files which has to be extracted with winrar. Its a bunch of very helpful reference pics. If not, give me the link.

well basically, the MP helmet is already done.... there is a Reach trooper helmet file around here somewhere... (i know it iz in the reach file directory thread) and i forget who it is made by.... but basically all you need to do it add in a visor, and a small lip at the bottem...
I am personally gonna do this soon actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back