Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Modellers! Anyone happen to have a nicer Jorge shin then the one in the Reach pep pack? I was looking at the awesome shin on the model made by macfarlen and the one that square made. (they're quite different), does anyone have anything along the lines of those modelled out that they could send me in pdo? I can do my own unfold.

I'm trying to make a suit of Reach armor that looks exactly like my in-game Spartan.

Since all of the links in the Reach files thread are broken, I can't find any files in there I need.

I also don't know how to make Pep files myself.

Finally, I also can't find some files regardless.

Please message me with the thread title or link to download any of these files if you know where they are or have them, but only if they are unfolded.

-UA/ Base Security Chest [W] Add-On to MK V Chest
-Reach MK VI Helmet with UA/ HUL-I Attachment
-Grenadier Kneepads
-TACTICAL/ Soft Case
-CQC Shoulder
-Security Shoulder
-Kukri Knife on Right Security Shoulder (SEPARATE FROM THE SHOULDER PIECE!!!!!!!!!)

MUCH Obliged,

LW

(JUST IN: I just found everything here, so don't message me)

Commando UA Attachment, modeled by myself and unfolded by mkshane81:
http://www.4shared.com/file/9dlqvpPS/Ruze789_Commando_Helmet_UA_and.html

Modeled it to fit my Commando helmet, not sure it it works with the others.

CommandoHelmetUA.jpg

CommandoHelmetUA-1.jpg

Ruze, was this file ever merged successfully with the helmet itself into one PDO file? I've been looking forward to this permutation for a while but I'm a little wary of how to attach it to the helmet. If not, I'll try to make do, but I think it would be easier to have a pre-integrated pep file.

Attachments

• CommandoHelmetUA.jpg
    CommandoHelmetUA.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 235
  • CommandoHelmetUA-1.jpg
    CommandoHelmetUA-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 194
I'm trying to make a suit of Reach armor that looks exactly like my in-game Spartan.

Since all of the links in the Reach files thread are broken, I can't find any files in there I need.

I also don't know how to make Pep files myself.

Finally, I also can't find some files regardless.

Please message me with the thread title or link to download any of these files if you know where they are or have them, but only if they are unfolded.

-UA/ Base Security Chest [W] Add-On to MK V Chest
-Reach MK VI Helmet with UA/ HUL-I Attachment
-Grenadier Kneepads
-TACTICAL/ Soft Case
-CQC Shoulder
-Security Shoulder
-Kukri Knife on Right Security Shoulder (SEPARATE FROM THE SHOULDER PIECE!!!!!!!!!)

MUCH Obliged,

LW

(JUST IN: I just found everything here, so don't message me)

So far, all of the files are in the threads EXCEPT for the Tactical- Softcase. Good luck on your armor, BEX6.

found a gav hammer half-unfolded can somone help finishing the unfold? and can someone tell me how to get the file to u guys because i cant give you the web link cause my history got lost

found a gav hammer half-unfolded can somone help finishing the unfold? and can someone tell me how to get the file to u guys because i cant give you the web link cause my history got lost
I'd Be Glad To Help You Unfold It Mikel! I've Been Looking For A Gravity Hammer File For Over 2 Months Now! You Can Send Me The File At: tahini@live.ca

PM Me Back Plz

has anyone ever modelled and unfolded a halo reach hazop cbrn and the big flashy headlight thing on the forehead cause I'm planning on attaching it to a hazop helmet

I'm hunting for a whole spartan model I don't really care what armor configuration (prefer one male and one female in default). Anyone know if such a file exists?

No, Bevbor... I hadn't looked there yet; but thank you very much for linking me. I searched on here and with google for not just here, and didn't come up with anything. Thank you. I'm working on working out fitment for an in-suit computer system, and need to be able to spin the entire suit around to identify where the best installation locations for components would be (and since I haven't built the suit myself yet, 3D imaging is the best I can do.)

hi i was just wondering if i may make a request as to where i could find the shin guard and thigh guards from the odst in reach :) ty

I have looked in the other Halo Reach threads for an EOD helmet with UA\HUL or just a normal EOD. I found a EOD helmet but the file was no longer available. Could some one give me a pepakura file for a Reach EOD helmet with HU/HUL on it please?

yeah i know i'm considered a noob by rank but i'd like to know if someone has a file for the UA CHOBHAM although i've looked long and hard and haven't found it so odds are someone will have to make the file but i'll probably scratch build one out of cardboard this weekend if there isn't a file

Hey guys when u make the pepakura helm how do you make it so you know it will fit your head?
There are many resources and threads about scaling on the 'Noob' subforum which cover all the information you need to know about making armour parts fit.

Anyone know where i could find the HP/Parafoil chest???
Currently, there are no files for the HP/Parafoil, however, I have seen it scratch built here:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...rmor(FINISHED)/page2?highlight=parafoil+chest
Might be some good inspiration.

hi i was just wondering if i may make a request as to where i could find the shin guard and thigh guards from the odst in reach :) ty
I know I've seen the templates for the shin recently, and the thigh is the UA/NxRA attachment, which can be found as pep and foam templates on the Reach Pepakura Database.
Thigh (UA/NxRA): http://www.4shared.com/folder/MVj6APpv/thigh.html
Shin (just uploaded for you...): http://www.4shared.com/folder/qUg6URd4/shin.html

I have looked in the other Halo Reach threads for an EOD helmet with UA\HUL or just a normal EOD. I found a EOD helmet but the file was no longer available. Could some one give me a pepakura file for a Reach EOD helmet with HU/HUL on it please?
None of the helmets are modelled with the attachments on them (except for a couple)
Helmet attachments can be found on the Reach Pepakura Database here

yeah i know i'm considered a noob by rank but i'd like to know if someone has a file for the UA CHOBHAM although i've looked long and hard and haven't found it so odds are someone will have to make the file but i'll probably scratch build one out of cardboard this weekend if there isn't a file
To my knowledge, there is no file for it - so scratch building from cardboard or EVA foam would probably work well enough.
And don't worry about 'rank', I've seen some amazing work from new members who have done their research on everything first.

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back