Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
OK, we've got people asking for Reach files in every thread imaginable, so this will be the place to come to ask for them now. Threads asking "Where is the **insert file name here**" will be locked and directed here.

Before you go requesting, please check in The Official Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread or in Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base. The file(s) you are after may be in there. Do not request that someone makes you a file in there though.

Use the following image to describe the armor part you are looking for. Please do not make up names, just take 15 seconds to identify the correct name so there's no guessing which part you are trying to request.
(Click to make big)
259px-SBgJn.jpg

Here is a link to the Reach Reference Thread, if you have any additional screenshots to add please do so in there:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/28023-Official-Halo-Reach-Reference-Thread-*Pic-Heavy-Spoilers*

259px-SBgJn.jpg

There are two files that I have yet to see made yet but if someone makes a 3D Model I will unfold it. The first 3D model would be the Halo Reach Jetpack the second 3D model to request is the Gunghir Helmet, I've been hearing a ton of requests for thse two files, we have a ton of files for Helmets and Armor but still no Jetpack. Once again if anyone does a 3D model of either of those items I will gladly unfold it.

Ahhh Ruze you're a smart man. I was gettin tired of all the "I want this!" or "is this made?". Thanks for making this.

And yeah, I think the thing on everyones mind right now is GUNGIR

EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
eod.jpg

ONI Operator
operator.jpg

JFO (Joint Fires Observer)
jfo.jpg

PILOT
pilot.jpg

GUNGNIR
gungnir.jpg

SECURITY
security.jpg

MILITARY POLICE
military_police.jpg

eod.jpg

operator.jpg

jfo.jpg

pilot.jpg

gungnir.jpg

security.jpg

military_police.jpg

I wish there was a way to extract the models from Reach there is a program called Ascention but I've only been able to get the Rocket Launcher from the game in a .max file. I wonder if Bungie would be willing to share the models for us Halo builders it's worth a shot to ask all they can say is no, and it would'nt be the first time a company has given it's 3D models to someone, we got the 3D models from the Iron Man 2 movie on here. I think I'm going to try and ask Bungie, it can't hurt to try.
This is the message I have sent to Bungie if I am told no then so be it.
I have been a member of the Halo community for several years now and a respective member of the 405th since Dec. 2007. I have a simple question for Bungie directed towards Halo Reach. Our costuming group has been making Halo armor for several years now but we can't model everything. I am looking for the 3D models for some of the Halo Reach Helmets, I figured it won't hurt to ask for the models because Bungie has given the main characters to companies for CNC displays at conventions. We are only looking for these models and of course Bungie will recieve credit on the Pepakura models for providing the community with the models. We are only looking for these helmet 3D models. EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal), ONI Operator, JFO (Joint Fires Observer), Pilot, Gungnir, Security, and Military Police. If Bungie would be willing to share the models it would be much appreciated, but if not then we can understand Bungie's reasons. Thank you for your time.
Respectively,
John A Wieger aka Nintendude on the 405th
Gamertag Nintendude405th

Ya know... call me old fashioned or somethin but honestly I really dont like the GUNGIR or the JFO helmets, I think they are kinda ugly honestly. It is like the Hayabusa all over again, some say "TOTALLY FRIKIN AWESOME!!!" and some say "F*** THAT IT IS UGLY!!" Just my two cents.

Thanks for both starting this thread Ruze and mentioning my thread! Really appreciate it!

I wish there was a way to extract the models from Reach there is a program called Ascention but I've only been able to get the Rocket Launcher from the game in a .max file. I wonder if Bungie would be willing to share the models for us Halo builders it's worth a shot to ask all they can say is no, and it would'nt be the first time a company has given it's 3D models to someone, we got the 3D models from the Iron Man 2 movie on here. I think I'm going to try and ask Bungie, it can't hurt to try.
This is the message I have sent to Bungie if I am told no then so be it.
I have been a member of the Halo community for several years now and a respective member of the 405th since Dec. 2007. I have a simple question for Bungie directed towards Halo Reach. Our costuming group has been making Halo armor for several years now but we can't model everything. I am looking for the 3D models for some of the Halo Reach Helmets, I figured it won't hurt to ask for the models because Bungie has given the main characters to companies for CNC displays at conventions. We are only looking for these models and of course Bungie will recieve credit on the Pepakura models for providing the community with the models. We are only looking for these helmet 3D models. EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal), ONI Operator, JFO (Joint Fires Observer), Pilot, Gungnir, Security, and Military Police. If Bungie would be willing to share the models it would be much appreciated, but if not then we can understand Bungie's reasons. Thank you for your time.
Respectively,
John A Wieger aka Nintendude on the 405th
Gamertag Nintendude405th

I will join your cause Nintendude! BTW I would like the Mark V UA/HUL (if you look at it closely it also has a brim added to it), JFO, Pilot and Collar/Breach Chest attachment.

The only problem with the Reach models if they decide to contact me back about the files, is the fact they are severely low poly right now like I said all I have is the .MAX Reach Rocket Launcher.

I would like to see the GUNGNIR helmet modeled, mainly because i really would like to attempt the internal screen (sort of a group project with some friends)

i would defiantly like to see the pilot helmet and jet back done, and i dunno if the ODST models in Reach are any different then the other games but if they are, that would be cool to see a halo reach ODST pack,if not next quarter in school i have a 3-d class maybe i'll try to do some there lol

No offense, but I think that it's gonna mess up your view if you do that....

None taken but they have things now called head mounted displays (personal t.v.s) and they are usually 3-5 inches away from the eyes. or the even more insane idea is pin hole cameras (used for a HUD on your glasses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back