Soft Parts Spartan II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deputy Dog

Jr Member
Spartan III

Has anyone else ran into the problem with the under amror of the spartan III? Unlike Master Chief were you didn't have a great deal of under armor, it seems that the under armor on the spartan II's is a good 45% of the armor.

I noticed. It's going to be a challenge, but I'm going to make a complicated under suit to go with mine. My little drawing is on the thread above yours.

The suits look like there are about three different layers of padding, and three materials too. Should be interesting.

Master Chief is a spartan II. Did you mean Spartan III as in those from reach? The Spartan class number does not equate to the armor type worn.

If you are refering to the mark V (b) used in reach, then all I have o say is bungi messed up when trying to seperate thin pieces of armor from an under suit (default shoulder for example)

The problem is most people are confused. They seem to think just cause its black in color it has to be the under armor.

I looked at the screenshots, it is indeed an underarmor in most places. It looks very similar to the vests police use, fabric on the outermost layer, but probably highly protective. The under suit is indeed a separate suit of armor.

Well it looks like the inner thigh and lower back plates are scaled armor but not under armor. This is based on the action figures.

I'll agree on that. The inner thigh plates look like rubber pieces, and the lower back plates look just like the rest of the armor. I might custom mold those out of clay, since they're pretty small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back