Lone Wolf is Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Lone Wolf is Lonely (aka Longest Lone Wolf Survival Time EVER)

12hourlonewolf.png

I think I found a glitch on Lone Wolf.

It involves me staying alive much longer than I should.

I think I'm probably going to go to sleep and see what happens in the morning, if for some reason I'm STILL alive. If I'm still alive, I'm going to see if I created a new record with my magical fail abilities...

Because I don't have the rendering thingy that Bungie has for its subscribers, I'm going to have to find a free video editing program (any recommendations?) and my capture card....whenever I'm able to go back into Theatre Mode.

....This is also going to be a perfect example of retardedAI-itis on Reach.

Edit: It's 1:51am now. This post was written at 11:42pm. I AM STILL ALIVE. And now I am going to sleep while my poor spartan remains all alone on Lone Wolf without the aid of the Start button. Yay for toggle crouch.

Attachments

• 12hourlonewolf.png
    12hourlonewolf.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 113
here is what i think he is talking about. I just made this little 2 min vid.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=9691379&player=DYSTORT3D INC
I can't see it. I don't have Bungie Pro. ;-;

I am still alive. It is now 7:24am.

Edit: 10:11am. I'm alive and kickin'. I think I'll send my spartan to her inevitable death around 11:42am, as I believe nothing is going to happen in my current position, and I'm tired of camping out in this one spot for hours on end without shooting anything.

that... is... insane...

Someone needs to notify bungie that the AI could use an update
If they don't update it, they should at least include something extra at the end of the game after a certain amount of time. ;-;

Edit: I have a 5 hour video capture version of my 12 hour life span, but I don't have an editing program. ):

If they don't update it, they should at least include something extra at the end of the game after a certain amount of time. ;-;

Edit: I have a 5 hour video capture version of my 12 hour life span, but I don't have an editing program. ):

Yea, like a covenant glassing beam out of F'n no where to obliterate you

I just watched some of your video. That's pretty crazy. Are all those dead Spartans earlier versions of you? I've never noticed them in any of my games before.

I just watched some of your video. That's pretty crazy. Are all those dead Spartans earlier versions of you? I've never noticed them in any of my games before.

They're a presage of Noble 6's destiny. You pretty much know what's coming once you see 'em.

i learned a while ago that master chief had 3 clones of himself the 1st was the one he was replaced by the 2nd was noble 6 and the 3 is a differnt kind of spartan that was cloned at the beginning of halo 2 period

i learned a while ago that master chief had 3 clones of himself the 1st was the one he was replaced by the 2nd was noble 6 and the 3 is a differnt kind of spartan that was cloned at the beginning of halo 2 period

what? no he had only one clone it was made from him when he was seven the clone qas to return o his home so his family didnt know he was missing. and the clone was designed to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back