Reach EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've downloaded the JFO from your 4shared and it worked fine but the EOD link simply wont download. Try re-uploading it to 4shared. Please! I cant seem to track down a Reach EOD so you're my last hope!

osh!t!!!!! sorry guys Dx ive been so effin busy with all this new Kamen Rider stuff that i forgot ;~; give me a minute to re-upload it with a fresh toasty new link :33

Sweet thx so much man me and my dad had argument to see who got to build this but i found this first yay!!!! :)

thx man!!!

Thank you ssssoooo much!!!! I have been looking for this helmet everywhere and never found it!!!! looks awesome!

Can some one link me to the download!
i need this helmet! and the first post wont work...

Look on page 9 of this thread, post #84. The link is there. You should try to read and look better cause the guy that posted before you even mentioned that the file was put back up. :p hehe

wow, that is an amazing helmate I prefer this one over the one on the HALO Costuming wiki, me and my buddy will use this in our first build. (p.s. you might want to add the new link to the "Official halo reach pepakura thread.)

hey ironium helmet looks gr8 but when i tried to download 4shared said that the file link was invalid please fix this so i can download the file to make the helmet for my armor.is last piece i need. thanks much. will post picks when i get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back