Any London Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hey guys, I'm trying to find some London, England member that might be intrested in doing a favor for me. My mother and I were last in London 15 years ago and we did a lot of Brass Rubbing work while we were there because she was in the US Military stationed there. After we came back to the US we had a house fire unfortunatly which this was 14 years ago and all the brass rubbings we made were destroyed, she has a urge to go back to London but not the funds to do so and I was wanting to know if I paid a member here to make one or two rubbings for me and mail them to the US if someone would be intrested. There are two big places in London to do brass rubbings at One is the London Brass Rubbing Center which is next to Trafalgar Square, in the crypt of St. Martin-in-the-Fields. And the other place is Trafalgar Square itself. The two brasses I would love to get most of all would be Shakespeare, and Saint George and the Dragon if someone from London would be intrested I'm trying to get these as gifts for my mother for Christmas and I would be willing to pay a bit to have it done. If a London member is intrested you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back