• JFO

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • Security

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • Military Police

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Pilot

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • Not in this list (sumit request bellow)

Votes: 22 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's rude. It's not our place nor yours to make such a demand. Statements like this are what make talented people leave the forums. If he's got something, he'll update us.

i agree ,he only has 3 post and one of them is being rude to someone is helping the community

I didn't mean for to sound like that. I was just saying, if your going to wait a month to post an update (just saying "I'm still working" would be nice) I think that's "rude". It would be fine if 4 or 5 people were waiting. But almost everyone who wants to make a pilot helmet is being told to come here. Take it how you will, but a month is a bit long when that many people are waiting.

Are you paying him to make the model? Is anyone paying him to make the model?

No.

Almost every single model on this site is made by people who decide to spend their free time making something available to everyone else, for free. Time is precious, and unless someone has been commissioned to make something within a certain timeframe, it's up to them to decide how to spend that time.

If you're unhappy with waiting for something that someone else is generous enough to model, then it's time for you to learn how to model yourself and take care of it. Otherwise, patience is key. No modeler owes anyone on here anything, and if they don't feel like updating, that's their prerogative.

I'm not "telling" him to do anything. I'm saying it's rude not to post anything for a month while so many people are waiting. So since everyone is being directed here, I thought I'd post a link to a pilot helmet so they wouldn't have to wait for an update that might not come.

Im sorry guys. School and extra time don't mix. I have tryed to get some work done in the helmets, but I have had a busy year at school since im in secondary school now, and they expect you to use your spare time reading the matereal for a test.

But I have some good news. I got christmas vecation today:D! So ill probably start on the operator today (since the pilot has been made).

Expect some progress in few hours;)

Thanks for your interest and time!

Jico

Sorry for the double post.

I ran into a little problem. The front blueprint of the operator is slightly tilted to the side. I can't find a way to rotate it so it would be straight up and down:

reach1277152fullunnamed.jpg

Can anyone help me out here?:)

Thanks

Jico

Hey! Nice idea! Since the pilot helmet has already been modeled does that mean your abandoning it now and heading off to the operator? Just curious!

anywho good luck!

Another double post:p But it is a good one:D!

here is my current progress^_^ Look forward to more updates in the following days:D I hope that I will have some spare time after the grand christmas house cleaning tomorrowXD

operator1.png

operator2.png

operator3.png

operator4.png

operator5.png

Hope you guys like it:D! Unfolders will get a chance to unfold this once I release the .pdo (no .obj since the model can be stolen) Just send me a pm and ill give you the link once released:D!

Thanks again for your time:D

Jico

Nice Jico! If it's anything as nice as your Mk. Vb, it'll be amazing! (yep, I'm pepping it now and it's a dream! thanks) Looking forward to more!

Nice Jico! If it's anything as nice as your Mk. Vb, it'll be amazing! (yep, I'm pepping it now and it's a dream! thanks) Looking forward to more!

Thanks Boba^_^ Ill see if I can get some more work done in the days comming:)Im having alot of family visits this christmas, so I can't lock myself into my room all day:p

Thanks again for your time and patience:D!

Hello Jico, I was wondering if you could do a tutorial on how to model a helmet, I know there's a thread about 3d model but it doesn't help. I've tried to model the JFO helmet but I got stuck. Keep up the work you're doing a great job.

Hello Jico, I was wondering if you could do a tutorial on how to model a helmet, I know there's a thread about 3d model but it doesn't help. I've tried to model the JFO helmet but I got stuck. Keep up the work you're doing a great job.

If you let me know what the problem is, I might be able to give you a hand.

Sure:D I have thought of that:) All I need is a (free) program that records my screen:p Fraps only records in-game:p

Happy holydays:D

Jico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back