• JFO

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • Security

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • Military Police

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Pilot

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • Not in this list (sumit request bellow)

Votes: 22 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking all over and people have made the Commando helmet, but no one has made the visor that goes on the UA/FC-I[2] variant. Could you make a pep of just the visor?

Here is a picture of it.

commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg
    commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 182
I have been looking all over and people have made the Commando helmet, but no one has made the visor that goes on the UA/FC-I[2] variant. Could you make a pep of just the visor?

Here is a picture of it.

commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg

Thanks!

Ok:) Ill get on that once i finish the operator:D So for you guys who are waiting for it, it might be out by tomorrow:D!

Thanks for your time^^

Jico

Attachments

• commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg
    commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 165
Sorry for all the delays, but I have a little heldup on this end:p Yesterday I got the computer parts my mom and dad ordered me for christmas. Sadly, when I started the computer after inserting the parts, my windows could not start:p I found that this was because my windows was configured on install to my old motherboardXD So I installed a new windows on my other hard drive:p So right now im in the process of installing XSI and moving over my helmet files:p I will continue as soon as possebile!^^

Can't wait for JFO, need it so bad. Thanks for making all these files to bro everyone else seems to be working on armor that noble team wears.

I think Ruze is making the helmet attachment thing for his commando helmet.
Now that everything else is modeled,
we just need J.F.O.,Operator, CQC, and MP

*raises hand upon crowd* I'll volunteer as an unfolder.......I feel like I'm getting better and better at unfolding!!

Jico,
I'm new to this, so I hope it's okay for me to ask. I'm hunting everywhere for a Noble 6, Mark V UA. I'm looking for a helmet pep that is a M5, but that has the "armored update" for the visor that sits below the actual UA unit. I'd rather build the UA as a separate pep and attach it later should I want to use it. The pep file I can't find is one that has the extended visor. I like the black portion that extends forward from the rear of the helmet, over the "ears" and becomes the projected black visor that extends out 4cm or so beyond the basic helmet's visor. For clarity, here's a pic of what I'm looking for:
N6M5ArmoredUp.jpg

If you've got a standard MV(B) would it be too much to ask for you to mod it so it includes this visor addition???
Thank you so much!
Robert

Attachments

• N6M5ArmoredUp.jpg
    N6M5ArmoredUp.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 175
what happened to this thread?
Sorry guys. High school have loaded a sh!tload of homework on my lap. This tread will stay dead until I get a vecation, which luckely for you guys is in 1-2 weeks from now:) So hopefully i will have the chance to finish most of the models in that time. I can make a model from start to finsish in about 4-6 hours. I don't want to promise anything, but I may be able to make 1 model a day (if I have the proper blue prints of course^_^)

If im not able to finish a model, I would probably ask for some of you guys to finish it for me:)

Just to give you guys an update on my progress(no pictures)

Pilot - near completion. Will probably stay so since it has already been made by someone else.

Operator - Near completion. It will be the first model ill finish when I start working.

Thanks guys for your patience and time!

Jico

Sorry guys. High school have loaded a sh!tload of homework on my lap.

Yeah I know how you feel. This past 3 days I had two 150 point english projects, a 100 point physics project, 2 history tests and on monday i have a total of 143 terms to define for history and english

Yeah I know how you feel. This past 3 days I had two 150 point english projects, a 100 point physics project, 2 history tests and on monday i have a total of 143 terms to define for history and english
Dude, you can read my mindXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back