boots boots, hands hands!!! grr sizing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i would sleep alot easier if someone could help me out with this, realy..

can someone please advise a good scaling method for boots and hand plates? pm me if youre willing to size them and send me the mesurements. same applies to handplates.

on the scaling note, ive built a mk6 thigh,cod and shin and working on chest (HD), first build. i used the scaling method were you measure a refrence pic, your height, divide, etc. the sizes that you mesure, do they go in the height box when scaling?

ok so i would sleep alot easier if someone could help me out with this, realy..

can someone please advise a good scaling method for boots and hand plates? pm me if youre willing to size them and send me the mesurements. same applies to handplates.

on the scaling note, ive built a mk6 thigh,cod and shin and working on chest (HD), first build. i used the scaling method were you measure a refrence pic, your height, divide, etc. the sizes that you mesure, do they go in the height box when scaling?

Hand plates: Bend your wrist back as far as it will go. Measure from the knuckle to the wrist (where it bends), and add 1cm.

Boot: With a shoe on, measure from the bottom of the sole up to just above the knob of your ankle. Add 1cm.

Those should get you VERY close.

depending on the model you use I am wearing a size 10-11 shoe size is this gives you any idea my size foot. I went about 270 for the depth of my boot that I am making which is about 10.5 inches which is perfect. This is from the hd 3 piece boot like master chiefs boot which I found on wiki

Hand plates: Bend your wrist back as far as it will go. Measure from the knuckle to the wrist (where it bends), and add 1cm.

Or you can do it the other way: Bend it forward and measure from your knuckles to about the middle of your wrist. There's a little gap in your hand/arm bones there which you can feel when your hand lies flat. Keep your finger on it, then bend your hand forward. That's where you start measuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back