Emile A239

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that the top of the page is invisible?
nohighenough.jpg

Attachments

• nohighenough.jpg
    nohighenough.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 77
That was kinda uncalled for guys. I know he is new but come on not everyone knows how to do somethings.

Im sorry but i have to side with Charlie and Ventrue because that is a really easy thing to find. It comes up as the seconded search if you type 'emile armor' and its right there on that thread Charlie pointed out. So it seems like he didnt even bother to look but instead clutter the forum with another useless thread. And thats what we are upset about. There are to many threads like this.

Tman, its seems you gotten a rough start. Dont let it phase you. Those of us who have been around for a while are tired of questions like this. Just remeber to use the search function next time. Good luck on your build.

Actually Agent I did bother to look like I stated before I couldn't find it. I thought this forum was to help people but I feel like I'm being attacked instead. anyways in the future I will just search for answers until my fingers fall off I guess.

Actually Agent I did bother to look like I stated before I couldn't find it. I thought this forum was to help people but I feel like I'm being attacked instead. anyways in the future I will just search for answers until my fingers fall off I guess.

With these guys; "It's think first, before you act."
Alot of are pretty good about helpin new guys, I don't like the term "Noob" I prefer "Greenhorn" it's sounds better and not degrading.
I've had a time where I couldn't even access 405th. My comp couldn't find the URL. Don't lose faith in the 405th due to a few actin smart.
Ask a Moderator. I believe they have the power to do so.

Relax, i wasnt accusing you of not looking, thats just the impression it gives of. Im not trying to be a downer or anything. I do help most everyone best i can. Its just that you need to ask the proper questions and be sure you exhaust every option before starting a thread is all.

Would somebody care to explain how pointing out the apparentness of an answer can lead to a member being accused of asking "stuiped questions"?

My answer may have sounded a little harsh, especially with no smileys (imagine some if you want) and Charlie coming in with a second humorous answer right at the same time certainly gave it more punch.
But the direction it's taken from there is exemplary only in terms of how NOT to do it.

I did not mean for this to turn into a huge discussion. Thx for help everyone that helped and I will see about deleting this thread.

Wow really nice guys.

There are much nicer ways to help people out than to berate them.
People asking questions is all part of the process, and you 'seasoned veterans' who have been here a whopping 2 or 3 months should not be so rude to anyone else who has a question.

Sorry to see how this turned out for you tman. Locking this thread as you requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back