Fallout New Vegas, NCR Veteran Ranger Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to make it as original as you can, but your using my ideas? :p sorry that comment made me chuckle, but i get what you mean.

Yea, sorry...I wasn't implying I was going to use all of your ideas. Primarily just what you used for the armor. I've had most of my materials and everything planned out for months, but have been struggling with how to create the armor. It wasn't until I found this site that I discovered a lot of people use the foam matting.

Looking forward to seeing pictures from your con. Your duster turned out really good and I like the belts/straps.

Everything turned out awesome Kommissar! I really like what you did with the helmet and mask.

So was your deadline the 7th as in today or another month? And if so do you think you will install the lights in the eyes for comic-con?

Great work

Everything turned out awesome Kommissar! I really like what you did with the helmet and mask.

So was your deadline the 7th as in today or another month? And if so do you think you will install the lights in the eyes for comic-con?

Great work

yes deadline was today, pulled an all nighter.. which was.. stupid, but awesome. leftover pizza and monster enegry drinks.. as well as netflix spinning shows like time bandits in the background.

and yes, i'll have an all together better lens and an actual eye glow system by comic con easy.
and this costume isn't even my "main" costume for this years comic con.
(one is a mass effect character, and the other is an ODST suit, which will be fun to try and meet up with some 405th guys in person)

right, i'm heading out the door in like 20 mins now, so cya guys.

this is an amazing build, so good, and so many inovations and different teqniques used. cant wait for 100%

167086_10150171841579465_125558729464_8502158_2255282_n.jpg

For those that don't know what Cosplay in america is.

Wow Kommissar... I really can't describe how awesome your costume is... Props to you, and Thanks for mentioning using foam to build your chest suit. I'm sorry as I don't remember reading it, but did you sew the entire duster yourself, or buy one then modify it. You most certainly deserve a cookie if not a cake.

Cheers!

OH...MY...GAWD... you guys now that part in Indiana Jones raiders of the lost arc, were the dude's face melts... that just happens to me. Kommissar I hold you responsable you owe me your cookie and or cake. there should have been a warning lable...

Well damn! no chance for a surprise grand entrance with you sleuths around on the internet!

not got too many pics yet, and most of them are post battery pack for the helmet (the battery died on sunday and that's when everyone decided to take notice and do photoshoots) but i will find some of the shots i got when the lights are on. just like the one already posted.
the coat was a huge success! its so comfortable and has a great weight to it, that i'm going to probably make a second, minus the logos and battle damage to actually own for casual wear.

http://www.sdcosplay.org/gallery2/index.php/Private_Photoshoots/Kai_-_NCR worth checking out all the pages of this shoot, as some of the angles and poses are pretty cool in my opinion.
photography for this shoot was by brian kruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back