Carter Build WIP w/ many pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozlowski123

Jr Member
hey everyone im just gettin my thread goin for my Carter suit, ive started making it and all but ive just been set back by college, so progress has been hindered a bit. please subscribe!

f978a35a-c36c-4b4a-88f7-73f0f657675a.jpg

Can't advertise them in the title and then not have any... :-(

Attachments

• f978a35a-c36c-4b4a-88f7-73f0f657675a.jpg
    f978a35a-c36c-4b4a-88f7-73f0f657675a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 247
sorry for double post, here are a couple pics of the right bicep
IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

it has to get remade tho, its a little small for my large arms haha=P

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 216
hey bro nice pep work! i gotta redo mybiceps as well so i guess we'll both be working on our biceps this weekend too! haha keep up the good work! can't wait to see more pics!

Not bad! Take this as constructive criticism, you need to take your time when you pep your armor, it will decrease the warping. Other than that you're doing great! :D

Not bad! Take this as constructive criticism, you need to take your time when you pep your armor, it will decrease the warping. Other than that you're doing great! :D

it warped because of my arm hahaha after i put it on, it just ruined it haha. i guess thats what i get for trying to acheive SPARTAN body proportions ha

UPDATE: Carter helmet is pepped and ready for resin!
IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 232
that looks good... i gonna start reach helmets once i finish the halo 3 helmets, i hope my Carter one will come out this good at this stage! Nice work!

Nicely done on the helmet, very smooth. One piece of consrtuctive criticism though, if I were you I would re-do the bicep. It looks like it got a little warped and that could be due to a number of reasons (ie: wrong paper, the tabs not lining up, gremlins, etc) Trust me, I've been in that same place many times and you'll much happier down the road if you re-do it; re-does are synonomis with this art form.

Nicely done on the helmet, very smooth. One piece of consrtuctive criticism though, if I were you I would re-do the bicep. It looks like it got a little warped and that could be due to a number of reasons (ie: wrong paper, the tabs not lining up, gremlins, etc) Trust me, I've been in that same place many times and you'll much happier down the road if you re-do it; re-does are synonomis with this art form.

damn gremlins... ha but yeah im way ahead of ya bro lol but thanks for the input! it turned out the biceps didnt fit my arm (arms are too big lol) so i ended up giving that one to my friend who is making an emile build, and im workin on the new biceps this weekend

thanks! haha hopefully ill have more by the end of the weekend! i slaved away for hours to finish it last night and im running perfectly fine on no sleep lol

Hahah, I know exactly how you feel - getting in hours among hours on pepping definitely starts to get old but once you have a completed piece, it's like you never even pepped and you want to do more :)

Hahah, I know exactly how you feel - getting in hours among hours on pepping definitely starts to get old but once you have a completed piece, it's like you never even pepped and you want to do more :)

its an addiction i cant break lol especially since i have my friend making Emile's armor

pretty sweet helmet. Not sure if there is a truly accurate file for Carters helmet yet but this is a pretty darn good one. Cant wait to see you finish all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back