Carter Build WIP w/ many pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
kozlowski123, im sorry i didnt answer ur post about my helmets, but ive been busy with pepping and my AR... so far ive pepped te H3 eod, cqb, and HD master chief, ive completed the LD master chief a while ago however, if u want t see more- "my halo helmet creations" thread... as for your work, uve gotten alot done... and it looks great! i like the sizing for the torso, once you put padding in youve got a perfect fit! i havent seen any updates on ur carter helm though? im sure its coming out as well as the rest:) keep up the good work!!! Id love to see this finished:)

thanks a bunch! and yeah, im gonna be resining the helmet and torso in a couple weeks once the semester is over, i have tons to do here at UB so no time for armor=( ha, but ill be sure to have updates ASAP, and good luck on the AR! id love to see how that comes out!

wow!!!! this is awesome work, the carter helmet is amazing, the bicep, and the torso are all amazing and the carter helmet and the torso have such clean, clean pep work!!!!!!!! :O :D

wow!!!! this is awesome work, the carter helmet is amazing, the bicep, and the torso are all amazing and the carter helmet and the torso have such clean, clean pep work!!!!!!!! :O :D

haha thank you very much! yeah the bicep isnt too great cuz its too small for my big arms haha but it is gettin remade soon, and im gonna work on the shoulders this weekend, so i should have pics up by sunday night!

Wow your chest piece looks great alittle big but once u pad it up should fit snugged. Started my carter helmet Comming along good I'll get some pics once I'm finished. Hope it's half way as good as yours looks lol :cool

Wow your chest piece looks great alittle big but once u pad it up should fit snugged. Started my carter helmet Comming along good I'll get some pics once I'm finished. Hope it's half way as good as yours looks lol :cool

thanks man! yeah i compared it to the Birth of A Spartan vid and its in proportion to what it should be, so im hopin it all fits good in the end! and ill be lookin for those pics! good luck Spartan! =P

that torso seems familiar.... haha I just finished the exact same model for my carter build. I left about an inch of my shoulders exposed on each side just as reach torso's should be and this will help with maneuverability with the shoulders.

that torso seems familiar.... haha I just finished the exact same model for my carter build. I left about an inch of my shoulders exposed on each side just as reach torso's should be and this will help with maneuverability with the shoulders.

yeah mine should be fine, if not then i can always just modify it

I'm 6'1" with no shoes on, it really just depends on your shoulders. I measured my shoulders which came out to be about 17-18 inches then I subtracted 2 inches (one inch of each shoulder exposed) then I hit print. I think the width came out to be about 400mm, not sure if thats right though.

I'm 6'1" with no shoes on, it really just depends on your shoulders. I measured my shoulders which came out to be about 17-18 inches then I subtracted 2 inches (one inch of each shoulder exposed) then I hit print. I think the width came out to be about 400mm, not sure if thats right though.

now it doesnt work for me when i test the measurements all around, my chest is too deep. i guess i just have to stay with what i have made

nevermind everyone, i just realized i wasnt holding it up to the shape the chest should be, which made it seem too big. thanks for the input tho! shoulders are coming this weekend hopefully, and possibly some lower body pieces!

UPDATE:

Shoulders have arrived!!!

they may look warped but its the camera angle, i swear
IMG_0368.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 141
Shoulders look great.... Just wondering u think ur gonna jave to trim the helmet for ur head to fit or is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back