Noble Spartan(mod's/add-on's begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those outdoor shots look awesome! I'm especially digging the candid feel of the ones by the tree. Can't wait to see what you do with those green screen pics :D.

Thank you LilTyrant.
Yes I have to learn Photo shop or find some help before I really get to those. It was a last min thing. :D

Inspirational message u have under ur piccehs . sir im sorry i didnt respond earlier to this epic thread. im impressed i love ur armor as well :)

spectacular thorn 696, excellent all photos, here my vote 5 stars for you and your awesome work.

Inspirational message u have under ur piccehs . sir im sorry i didnt respond earlier to this epic thread. im impressed i love ur armor as well :)
Well Thank you. PigBenis.:)
spectacular thorn 696, excellent all photos, here my vote 5 stars for you and your awesome work.
Thank you. Toja.:D
I'm loving you're work also. Between you and LilTyrant I'm learning allot about Foam and what can be done with it. I will probably be quoting both of you allot when I start my next build. :cool

Awesome photoshoot, and I can't wait to see some photoshops!
Thank you, Jonus.:D
You build is taking shape nicely. I enjoy seeing how work things out and the different materials you're using.
Lol Thorn you are truly amazing cant wait to see some pics of you in Detroit
Thank you, drunkspartan7711:D
I'm liking how you're build has been progressing I can see you're skill's getting better with each part. It's just amazing.
I can't wait for the Detroit Youmacon too. It's going to be great meeting up with a few other Spartan's. :cool

Don't let your dreams fade away...
Build something....
And remember them Forever.

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if You're just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....
Your Dreams are always within REACH. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your photo shoot, Thorn. Awesome awesome awesome just somehow doesn't describe it quite right. I can't wait to see what you come up with the green screen shots once you learn the photo shop stuff. By the way. . . . if you learn how to do it, you'll have to tell me how to do it too. . . . LOL. Great job!

Love your photo shoot, Thorn. Awesome awesome awesome just somehow doesn't describe it quite right. I can't wait to see what you come up with the green screen shots once you learn the photo shop stuff. By the way. . . . if you learn how to do it, you'll have to tell me how to do it too. . . . LOL. Great job!

Thanks Spartan_127.
I think I'm going to have to go get a Photoshop for Dummies ;)

As to the other...I've seen the files you have. You are about to start on a Epic build that will hopefully bring the guy's back in to the game. With LilTyrant's build going on we all just seem to be standing around, (with jaws on the ground) going how'd she do that. Let me know when you start because I want to be there from day 1.:cool

Thanks Spartan_127.
I think I'm going to have to go get a Photoshop for Dummies ;)

As to the other...I've seen the files you have. You are about to start on a Epic build that will hopefully bring the guy's back in to the game. With LilTyrant's build going on we all just seem to be standing around, (with jaws on the ground) going how'd she do that. Let me know when you start because I want to be there from day 1.:cool

I'd definitely have to get a photoshop for dummies book too!!!!! LOL. I've been looking for Blender for dummies to work on 3D stuff, but have had no luck. :p

I know my jaw's dropped on LilTyrant's thread multiple times as well. :D I'll definitely let you know when I get started on mine. Trying to get other stuff done right now so that I will have time for it.

I asked around on FB for a Photoshop artist and the God's have spoken.
SGH PhotoArt studio did up a few pic's for me.:D If you like them Please go check out his FB page. He's one of the best I've seen in a long time.

http://www.facebook.com/sghphotoartfans

Time for the artist Renditions of Thorn

halodetroit2.jpg

halodetroit3.jpg

Till next time.
Build something....

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if You're just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....

halodetroit2.jpg

halodetroit3.jpg

Sorry, I was promised photoshopped pictures, not screencaps from the game.

Kidding aside, The armor, and the style.. awesome as always dude, they did great work, but it wouldn't have been possible without a great suit!

OMG that is friggin awesome! It looks like the cover of a graphic novel. SGH did a great job on these. I may look into them when I finish up my suit and get some pictures. I was going to photoshop them myself, but I'm not sure if I have this kind of skill.

Great find Thorn!

Words can not even come close to the amount of how righteous that looks! *standing ovation by myself* lol
they made it look like a movie cover and it works sooooo well. :)

p.s. i stared for a good two minutes lol

Sorry, I was promised photoshopped pictures, not screencaps from the game.

Kidding aside, The armor, and the style.. awesome as always dude, they did great work, but it wouldn't have been possible without a great suit!
Thank you kindly, Katsu
OMG that is friggin awesome! It looks like the cover of a graphic novel. SGH did a great job on these. I may look into them when I finish up my suit and get some pictures. I was going to photoshop them myself, but I'm not sure if I have this kind of skill.

Great find Thorn!
Thank you, carpathiavh99
Yes this is what a finished build pic should be like :D And yes That means My Noble 6 is Done. ;)
They look amazing Thorn. :D
Thank you vshore.
I thought you might like this one.
Words can not even come close to the amount of how righteous that looks! *standing ovation by myself* lol
they made it look like a movie cover and it works sooooo well. :)

p.s. i stared for a good two minutes lol
Thank's Mstruvmgc,
It's good that you enjoyed it.

Nice build Thorn! I like how you added your name to the pieces, a nice touch of realism!

Does this mean some Spartans are "Imported from Detroit"?

Nice build Thorn! I like how you added your name to the pieces, a nice touch of realism!

Does this mean some Spartans are "Imported from Detroit"?
Thank you, ColFork85.
And This Spartan is "Imported from Detroit":cool

Now onto some Eye Candy.

halodetroit1.jpg

halodetroit4.jpg

halodetroit2font4.jpg

Till next time.
Build something....

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if Your just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....

halodetroit1.jpg

halodetroit4.jpg

halodetroit2font4.jpg

Awesome pics there Thorn! I particularly like the 3rd one it looks like something that should be in the game manual or movie ads.

Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back