Noble team & mark VI build, completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snelfo

Hello everyone, me and my brother want to present you ours project: we decided to create an halo reach noble team (with other friends) and an halo 3 mk VI armor. We wanted your impression on how our work is going and ask you some question!!

At this moment we have assembled:
jorge((pepakura only): helmet, chest, backpack, belt, right shoulder, right forearm, right arm

mk VI: helmet eod with fiberglass, odst shoulders, eod chest, mkVI back, belt, masterchief's arms

here some pictures
23lie0h.jpg

our masterpiece is the eod helmet, we think that this is the best result we have obtained

2lstq2f.jpg

we have one question about the left parts of the pepakura file of halo reach armor: we can find only the right part of efery piece, we miss left one!! how can we obtain a specular version of pepakura files?
thank you for your help!

I am updating this post with some pictures of the ended work of the full noble team: some pictures are taken at Lucca comics and games 2011 and 2012, others are are taken at Comicon 2011 or at B-geek 2011 in Bari:
(jorge is my brother, all noble are friend!)

34snnv5.jpg

2u4k35s.jpg

2khg6u.jpg

zl2e0k.jpg

34i6bfo.jpg

vy2qnm.jpg

2as0a0.jpg

2dotns.jpg

Attachments

• 23lie0h.jpg
    23lie0h.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 2lstq2f.jpg
    2lstq2f.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 34snnv5.jpg
    34snnv5.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 2,432
  • 2u4k35s.jpg
    2u4k35s.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 959
  • 2khg6u.jpg
    2khg6u.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 815
  • zl2e0k.jpg
    zl2e0k.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 2,282
  • 34i6bfo.jpg
    34i6bfo.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 2as0a0.jpg
    2as0a0.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 232
  • vy2qnm.jpg
    vy2qnm.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 233
  • 2dotns.jpg
    2dotns.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 260
we have one question about the left parts of the pepakura file of halo reach armor: we can find only the right part of efery piece, we miss left one!! how can we obtain a specular version of pepakura files?
thank you for your help!

Every thing is looking amazing so far. whath appened to me with part of my iron man gauntlet was the 3D model of both left and right were the same but i didnt notice the 2D was inverted. but theres also an option in pepakura to invert the 2D so its the way you need it

thanks for your compliment and also for the answer! so i have to search for this option in 2d menu!
thx all, next i will post some new pictures

ps: i'm not using resin but acquaresin, the trouble is that acquaresin is really expensive...do you know some method for fiberglassing without spending too much and avoiding the use of toxic resin?

sorry for the bad english ^^

hi everyone, here some new pictures on how the jorge suite is proceeding
qs4jnb.jpg

and the usual question: we can't find the left shoulder, can someone help?

Attachments

• qs4jnb.jpg
    qs4jnb.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 239
You are doing great. I know i love my E.O.D helmet, it just looks so awesome. The only things you need now are the R shoulder, boot covers (Jorge's are huge), Jorge's gun, Jorge's backpack (probably ammo for his gun),the neck guard, the L wrist, and Jorge's armored gauntlet covers (one on both wrists). Also you might want to get some more awesomeness because it looks like you used a lot. :D

WOW!!! that is awesome man!!! great job so far man and it seems like you work really fast! :D keep ip the great work :)

thank you so much!
this pictures was taken the last week, now i have done the left gauntlet and bicep, only papercraft, the backpack and the L neck guard i,ve already done but i've no idea about how to take on my back lol, next week i'll post an all compleate picture, the only real probleam is for left shoulder lol

Looking very nice guys! Can you give me the files for the MK VI chest please. How did you scale the chest that it fits you so nicely? Keep up the good work :)

the files i used are the one you can find in this forum searching "official reach files"

the tights look small but we already acquaresined them so we will leave the things stay like this

the real problem for the jorge armor is the left shoulder, it's unfindable! can someone help?

our side project of a mk IV armor from halo 3 is at this point now

2sbqptl.jpg

i've already acquaresined the other arm and shoulder
only legs are left for this!

Attachments

• 2sbqptl.jpg
    2sbqptl.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 193
here we have the first hand of paint on jorge's helmet

2a7znnp.jpg

how's that?

Attachments

• 2a7znnp.jpg
    2a7znnp.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 210
thank you for the suggest for the left shoulder, i've found the left shoulder in that topic you say (you told me in another topic)

for the chest, it's large, i have to make some adjustment, specially for the part beside the shoulder, i hope it will be fit for me...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finally we have reached a good point for our two armors! This is the halo 3 armor: it miss just the feet and the undersuite!!

The jorge armor is finished but we havn't made photos, we will make them asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back