The Ultimate Pepakura FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try adding a small amount of acetone to the catalyzed resin to thin it and help it soak into the paper fibers.

Redshirt

please dont butcher me.

trying to download files from 405 database. had to download something called ilivid.
says download complete and when i view the files it looks like html code from hell.

exactly which programs do i have to download to get these HD files so i can build this thing. it seems like this is the only thing holding me back.

thanks!

yes that would be the database that im attempting to use. and everytime i click download the ilivid thing keeps popping up. nothing is downloading.

any file that i select for download immediately throws the ilivid download manager file up.. ive tried every single file on the database and its excrutiatingly frustrating. i have the viewer but no files.

can a fuzzy just get a MK VI and no viruses. i feel like i need to work for nasa or something.

UPDATE: following the major help from the above people (you guys are life savers) ive tweaked my spyprogram to allow this type of download and to block out the others.

you guys are awesome thank you both for taking the time and for actually knowing where i was stuck lol.

dont know how to repay you.

let the download fest begin.

Which download button are you clicking? (options 1-6)

download_zpsff303219.jpg

Hint: Choose option 2, ignore any pop-ups, then click the "Free Download" button with the 20 second timer above it.

well ive tried all of em and all of em pop up ILIVID. im beginning to think this is a sign that i dont belong in the haloverse.

Again, if you click on the download button marked "2" it should take you to this page...

download2_zpsb0e7f970.jpg

Click on the "FREE DOWNLOAD" button with the 20 second marker above it. IGNORE ANY POP-UPS!

Don't let a simple thing like downloading keep you from doing what you want.

free download click leads me to ILIVIVD sign in page

see above update. got it working thank you so much.

you guys rock!

much more helpful then i could have expected. would love to meet you guys at a con.

Do you have a 4shared.com account? 4shared cracked down a little over a year ago, and now everyone who wishes to download must have an account. To confirm this, I logged out and tried to download something and got nothing but a log-in screen.

yea i think thats what it was doing. more spam for my email account but worth it. no idea why the rest of that site is INLIVID download happy. guess its like limewire was before it became "blowuptheHD-wire"

problem sorted, thanks guys,
now to make sense of the puzzle pieces. i have a feeling im gonna get "the stare" assembling this. used to happen working on the same gear over and over...the nighmares about brown paint...foam latex...rock quarries...

Hey Guys,

First is solved,

Second one, i can only Rescale with the Full version is that right?

Greetings from Germany
Evendur

Hey Guys,

I have a Problem with my Pepakura Viewer and i don`t know how to solve this...

At first there is a new Version out there which doesn`t compare to 100% to the old sticky Toturial so far but thats not my Problem

Every Time i try to Print something i get only a bunch of Numbers without Lines.... tried it 10 times with 3 diffrent Models and other Settings but nothing worked so far.
Hope u can Help me ;)

Oh and don't use viewer, instead download and use editor it's way better.
Greetings from Germany
Evendur

This happened to me also. Go to printer settings and change to print lines clearly. Sometimes if it's not checked it won't show pieces.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

This happened to me also. Go to printer settings and change to print lines clearly. Sometimes if it's not checked it won't show pieces.

Thank u for Solving :)

Second One rescaling is only with the Full Version Possible right?

Thx for Fast Answers

First Test Print is out, next is with the right files and Scaled ;)

Thx so far
Evendur

No problemo. :)

If you're looking for a starter helmet JFO is easy. Plus it can help you with scaling.

Hey guys, Ive been sitting on a problem but dont know the right place to post. Any help would be great. I have peped out some leg armor a couple of times but either i am "super bow legs" or i am missing something. Anyone else have problems with anatomy vs armor? The point from my knee to my ankle seems normal to me but i can not make any shin guards that fit right.

Thanks

Hey guys, Ive been sitting on a problem but dont know the right place to post. Any help would be great. I have peped out some leg armor a couple of times but either i am "super bow legs" or i am missing something. Anyone else have problems with anatomy vs armor? The point from my knee to my ankle seems normal to me but i can not make any shin guards that fit right.

Thanks

If you're scaling make sure to note length of measurement is including the knee protection so it would need a few more inches past your overall size. Also bisect if you have big calves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back