Undersuit Halo Reach (wip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll actually be pretty sweet. Im think everything is running to the Control panel which is carters attachment and the display will be something along the lines of a grid system showing the parts of the body with lights on and off. Tight fitting undersuit is best for overall appearance. Definitely interested in this.

y dnt u have it so its a ipod plug in on the arm for the tac pad? thats what i plan on doing and also make the **** double layered so u can blow the under shuit up with air so it can be fited better

sounds like it'll work. About what left ten said. You could actually put airbags that look like muscular parts of the body and will also help the suit fitting tighter.

Sounds really good as a concept. As far as the actual construction of the undersuit itself goes, I'd wage more on custom patterns of pleather/upholstering leather sewn to a breathable base suit (lycra might be a good idea) with the wiring/strapping running through zipper tracks sewn to the base underneath the detailing.

For the electronics, sounds like it might be worth you looking into Arduenno stuff if you haven't already.

Something like the self-adjusting cloths from Back to the future? :D
But the problem will be that it's going to cost to much. The electronics will cost also relativaly 'much'. I was thinking of using foam padding to give the suite structure like the real one does. and the cloth will be like thermal underwear. I think it will fits everyone, but not a guy that weights 300 kg ofc :D
well if u can make it air tight and then a bike pump or something

wearing this would make you sweaty under some conditions and i wouldn't want to put wirirng in the wash so my question is would the electronics be able to come out easily?

Arduino uses AVR chips. If you already have a PIC programmer that's fine. If not, I recommend AVR. PIC requires a programmer specific to each PIC chip. AVR uses a universal programmer that works for all AVR chips.

Have you made any sketches of how things will be laid out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back