Undersuit Halo Reach (wip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenntech: I myself am working on a "undersuit", however what most people are mistaking the soft armor for a under suit. I would take a look at Bungie's live action short film called The birth of a Spartan. You then can see that there really is on under suit and you'll see the the armor is continueos.

Attachments

• 5260259237_1050d0063d_b.jpg
    5260259237_1050d0063d_b.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 159
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
Front panel layout is completed (except the image), ready to download !!! (image will be included in a few days)
check my first post. Always updating it !!!

cheers

go great work you are doing and we are 2 on the same character I'm missing some things to cover but I'm at it
is so very good

wow i wish i could do something like this one day but for now i only have a general concept aerospace engineering and guns so if anyone needs help building a ucav or a sniper come to me.....

The schematic is released. (check thatdecade) But there's still one problem that's still wandering around. That's why I request someone that can deliver a nice, simpel, LOW def. (because the image will be small, max. height will be 4.5 cm), 2D/3D image of a Spartan, Carter pref. for the control panel. For more info. about the needs just PM me, or post it on my thread.
Note: It must be 2 seperate images, 1 showing the suit without helm, other 1 with only the helmet. Make it please on a dark background and use the collor white for drawing. The reason why it must be like will be explained later on

For the LOW-DEF spartan pic; are you just wanting an image you can use with the display, or are you looking for a program? Because I could try my hand at making the pictures, but I don't have enough programing experience (one course of C++) to make anything functional.

layout3.jpg

Very LOW-DEF image. Tell me if you want something a little more complicated, if not I'll make a helmet icon to go along with this.

Attachments

• layout3.jpg
    layout3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 153
That's a bit to low def, I want the outlines better, so It you'll reconize easy a spartan. The only icons needed on the sides are fans at the height of head and chest

How to edit your post. click Edit Post > click go Advance > type your crap :D > and save

So you have to click go advanced. Ok, now it works.
I'll start working on a more detailed outline. It may take a little while though, if I can't get it done by tonight it'll have to wait until late Sunday or so since I'm moving back to college tomorrow.

outlay2.jpg

Does this look more alone the lines of what you wanted? The compression messed with the lines a bit. I'll try to get another version up that doesn't have holes in it later, but I need to pack up my computer for the move.
The blue colors are from the "dot" interface this in reach. Also tacked up a larger version of the outline next to the color variations.

Attachments

• outlay2.jpg
    outlay2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back