jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, you're doing an awesome job with these models. I just read through this thread and stole the finished peps if you don't mind, hahah ;p. But like I said, you're doing an incredible job; keep it up! Can't wait to see some more work from you.

would someone unfold the emile helmet for me because i don't think i'll have the time anytime soon and once again delays delays and more delays on the recon helmet though i have worked on it a little.

well i modeled one but it's way to high poly to pep

icon-1.gif

^this is the one i modeled
it also doesn't have a place for a head
i guess i can fix it for those who would want it :)

Edit:

since i just found out that torsoboy took down his daft punk helmets i thought i would share the one i made a while ago but didn't post because there were already a bunch
mydaftpunkhelmet.png

i'm not quite done unfolding it though

Attachments

• icon-1.gif
    icon-1.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
  • mydaftpunkhelmet.png
    mydaftpunkhelmet.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 190
Hey :) Don't wanna be a pain in the *** but how is it going with the recon helmet ? :)
If there's a problem I hope it all works out ! :)

Hey jtm,

Awesome model of the pilot helmet man. Just thought you may like to see another one built up :)

Here it is with my commando helm:
IMG_1021.jpg

Cheers again for making this dude :)

- X.

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 187
Thank you :) It was a nice pep to make. The circular bits where really the only area's it got a bit fiddly.
Cheers again though mate and keep up the awesome work

- X.

Hey jtm,

Awesome model of the pilot helmet man. Just thought you may like to see another one built up :)

Here it is with my commando helm:
IMG_1021.jpg

Cheers again for making this dude :)

- X.

nice man you made the helmet really good and also like the commando helm :)

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 173
Cheers Road Kill :)
Yeah Ruze's Commando helm is awesome. My second ever Pep haha.
But jtm's Pilot is full of win too, lest we forget :) and nice and simple to make
Dying to get that thing resined and bondo'd. Just debating how best to make a visor...

- X.

The first thing im going to do after i finish my build, is make the GUNGNIR helmet, and the Haunted helmet, to go along with it.

YES! a reach odst helm! None seems to notice the subtle differances between the halo 3 one and the reach one . The ear area is differant. Im glad to see you are modeling this!

hoorah! i finaly have a helm that i want for my next next project. thanks the world for that amazing model and pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back