Section 8 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dung0beetle

Someone asked for Section 8 armor a while back.
Here's the player armor minus the undersuit mesh. I separated the "airbrake" fin things from the legs and back. It probably should be broken up into each part before unfolding (it's massive). It's more detailed than the preview leads you to believe. I changed the settings to hide some fold lines to make the helmet more visible.

Download here.
section8.jpg

Attachments

• section8.jpg
    section8.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 245
Just googled section 8 and I'd have to say that is some pretty ba armor. Would be amazing to make with all the led's and such. Great work

Yes!!!! thank YOU so freaking much man!

I LOVE YOU! (not in a gay way......)

been waiting for somebody to make this armor

Once it's split up, I could attempt to unfold it (I have zero skill with 3d modeling programs. [well technically I can use Source SDK but that's besides the point])

This is one of the few armor sets out there that are "big man" friendly. It doesn't make you look like a fat guy in spandex.
funny-pictures-humor-fat-spiderman-costume-venom.png
Scaling will be easy on this because the ab section is just undersuit with some parts attached. I may need to separate the inner neck parts because they get pretty close to the helmet and that could be a problem.

Attachments

• funny-pictures-humor-fat-spiderman-costume-venom.png
    funny-pictures-humor-fat-spiderman-costume-venom.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 216
Please pardon me while I poke my eyes out after seeing that spiderman suit I did'nt know they made those in that persons size.

Wow!! That is some pretty freakin kick *** armor! Are there any chics that wear that armor too? ;) hehe

Anyway, I DO know how to unfold and seem to do a pretty damn good job, but holy crap! That thing looks like a beast to unfold! D:

Also, at first glance, it looked like something out of Halo! XD haha

WHAT THE CRAPOLA?!? I never saw this! gimme dat files!

next up: Killzone officer helm, then I got my ps3 wishlist of pep to-do over christmas holidays

btw, can you get spear of orion armour??

im sorry for necro post if this qualifys as one. i have been slowly working on unfolding the model (slow due to the fact alot of crap happens in my life) any way so far i have it all seperated and the helmet and most of the chest are unfolded. i kept in mind the complexity of said models and they are a bit easy to build. just thought id post incase any one is still interested. :)

Id definately be interested if you still have the files...I dont have a way or the knowledge to seperate the Different parts of the armor...
but I can unfold... {slowly learning}
This would make a kick arse metal armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back