My Halo Reach mp armor scratchbuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaimbell90

Hey guys. This is my first complete suit build. It will be mostly of cardboard and pepakura, maybe a little foam here. Enjoy the pics! and ill be sure to keep you guys updated. GO TO SECOND PAGE 4 PICS!!!!

I recomend pepakura on the helmet and shoulders, the helmet needs detail, and it needs to fit, cuz its what everyones looking at.

I recomend pepakura on the helmet and shoulders, the helmet needs detail, and it needs to fit, cuz its what everyones looking at.
Yeah im gonna redo the shoulders in pepakura but the helmet i am already almost done with and it has pretty good detail.

Sure.

First, whenever you post an URL or an image and use the appropriate button, an input field will pop up with "http://" already in it. Usually, you will have to replace that, otherwise it'll be double and the URL won't work (like right now in your last post).

And to include them directly in this thread, Photobucket will offer you a couple of different URLs to copy. Choose the one with img-tags around it (see below), and copy it directly into the large input field. Do NOT use the image button for these.

photobucketnew.jpg

Attachments

• photobucketnew.jpg
    photobucketnew.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 182
Thanks so much ventrue!
029.jpg
[/IMG]
the dmr!
034.jpg
[/IMG]
commando wip front view
035.jpg
[/IMG]
side view
033.jpg
[/IMG]
the back of the torso
032.jpg
[/IMG]
front of torso
041.jpg
[/IMG]
these shoulders r temporary. i will pep them later

Awesomeness! I'm glad you got the pictures up. I kept cheking back. it paid off. Anyways, great looking scratchbuild. Good luck!

Can someone tell me what the difference between rondo and bondo is??

Some new pics:
0322.jpg
[/IMG]
Carter helm finished in cardboard. now time for bondo(or rondo) and then paint.
0312.jpg
[/IMG]
0302.jpg
[/IMG]
lol the communication attachment is a nerf sight from a recon cs6 with a nerf dart for the antennae:)

Awesomeness! I'm glad you got the pictures up. I kept cheking back. it paid off. Anyways, great looking scratchbuild. Good luck!
Haha i know it took me forever to figure it out but i got it. thanks!!
This is probably the best scratch build I've ever seen.
Thanks. this is my first full suit so im glad you all like it.
wow thats a good scratchbuild of a chest from reach and i loved the dmr and carter helmet
Thanks. i had lots of help from my grandpa on the dmr. it is all wood with cardboard detailing and scope:D

Alright i just thought i would give you guys an idea on what it will look like when done.(obviously not this good)
Vanity_myarmor.png
[/IMG]

wow thats actually quite incredible! that is by far one of the best scratch/cardboard helmets ive ever seen, one thing i did notice though. the upper portion of the helmet is leaning a little to the right (looking straight at it) if you can fix that then id go so far as to say to elite this simply for the attention to detail and accuracy. very VERY nice job

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats actually quite incredible! that is by far one of the best scratch/cardboard helmets ive ever seen, one thing i did notice though. the upper portion of the helmet is leaning a little to the right (looking straight at it) if you can fix that then id go so far as to say to elite this simply for the attention to detail and accuracy. very VERY nice job
Wow thanks soul products i wasn't expecting to get this great of positive feedback and support from everyone. And yeah i noticed it leans right too but i put in a little strip of cardboard to see what it would be like with a visor and i should be able to glue the visor in right to make it straight:)
P.S. Could someone tell me the difference between rondo and bondo???
P.S.S I got the right thigh and cod peice done! the turned out a lot better than i expected. i will post pics a little later when both thighs r done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back