$75 for building some of my Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFang

Jr Member
Lately I've been busy and I haven't gotten around to build my armor I haven't even started except on one of my biceps which looked bad. So I'm offering $75 on building some of my armor which are 2 biceps, 2 forearms, cod piece, 2 thighs, and 2 shins. When I mean build I mean just cut it out and pep it, you don't have to fiberglass it or bondo it leave that to me. Thanks for reading.

DUDe this site is not for buying armor this is for building it and alot of us on here are geting tired of noobs asking to buy peoples work. or i will pay for some1 to build it for me. we all started with our work lookin like crap. its part of the hobby is to get better at it if u want to buy work get ur posts up and go to classifieds thatss the only place to buy or sell anything on this site...........

That was kind of a bad suggestion, now he might spam post and get in trouble with the mods. The reason why the standard was set to infantrymen to enter the classifieds is because of this exact reason, This is a place to learn, and even in the Classifieds, you will be lucky to find a full set aff armor, and even then, NOT cheap, Helmets alone are worth way more then 75$, i can tell you right now.

Peping is easy but time consuming, you will get used to it, my pep work used to be horable, but now its alot better. Its more rewarding when you know you put your time into it, plus shipping pep parts is kinda risky, after all, its cardstock, sturdy but to a point.

@spartan-005 Dude you don't have to be so offense about it.
@Trooper114 Thank you for the advice, I guess I will start building my armor. Like you said "you will get used to it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back