Reach Security helmet 3D model attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning out to be a great model, I personally use Maya and now see I have compleatly underestimated sketch up lol.

This is turning out to be a great model, I personally use Maya and now see I have compleatly underestimated sketch up lol.

Thanks man, that was really nice.

UPDATE!

I'm having a little difficulties modelling the lower parts of the helmet.
BUT I've not gone this far just to quit.

So i shall show you guys where i'm at naoo :D

security6.jpg

(the visor looks big from the front view, but its proportion is right based on the side ref pic.)

security7.jpg

security8.jpg

Thats all for now, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• security6.jpg
    security6.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 168
  • security7.jpg
    security7.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 176
  • security8.jpg
    security8.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 171
all I can say is....WOW!!!

Thank you very much. :)

wow, amazing work, and all that WITHOUT any sketcup plugins, a true master.

Ahaha, thanks but I'm no 'true master'. I just model with my spare time, thats all. [:

UPDATE!

Got the front part finish.
Decide to throw some paint for fun. :D

security9.jpg

security1-1.jpg

security2-1.jpg

I know i'm taking a long time to finish this, but thats just the way i do it.
Still gotta smoothen the front of the visor and add a few more details.
Just a few more days. :D

Attachments

• security2-1.jpg
    security2-1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 175
  • security1-1.jpg
    security1-1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 170
  • security9.jpg
    security9.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 168
You know what scratch whatever i said just now, imma finish it right now!

Scratch that too,
I'm already finished!

Unfolders get ready!
PM me for the file.

securityfinal.jpg

I sure as hell hope you guys love it like i do!

securityfinal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice. I do have a few pieces of critique - generally, the flatter surfaces look like they could use a smoothing over, and the visor area might benefit from being made out of a seperate spherical primitive. Other than that, really good! PM sent!

That look so cool, im doin that helmet for sure. And what computer program were you using to make it. cause I want to make some of my own work. And do you have to pay for it or not?

(Ascending order from top to bottom)
Chuck Norris

SPRTNBD50

fat-hi555

Jesus H Christ

Thanks a ton man, it looks awesome and I will most likely be making this for my build!

(Ascending order from top to bottom)
Chuck Norris

SPRTNBD50

fat-hi555

Jesus H Christ

Thanks a ton man, it looks awesome and I will most likely be making this for my build!

Haha!! No problem....you should thank 'fat-hi555' then me....he modeled it....and with sketchup :p

I've got two words for this model: Epic Win. The only thing i could think of to improve this would be to use a smoothing method like what macattack64 did to Belakor's H3 Recon helmet, and probably just for the top part to lessen the amount of Bondo needed.

I think the next model you should make is the JFO helmet. Currently I don't know of an actual file being modeled of that, and it is a pretty sick helmet.

I've got two words for this model: Epic Win. The only thing i could think of to improve this would be to use a smoothing method like what macattack64 did to Belakor's H3 Recon helmet, and probably just for the top part to lessen the amount of Bondo needed.

I think the next model you should make is the JFO helmet. Currently I don't know of an actual file being modeled of that, and it is a pretty sick helmet.

JFO seconded, though I'd personally like to see a HD Mk V Scout (Jun's helm) or perhaps Kat's Air Assault helmet. Up to you, though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back